Chapter 10: Jeopardy

If I have to choose between breathing and loving you, I would say 'I love you' with my last breath.

"Demon is an evil spirit, the most powerful spirit of evil in Christianity, Judaism, and Islam who is often represented as the ruler of hell. We can't see him... ee can't" Taehyung said, imitating Hoseok's sentence while walking along in a slow and relaxed manner, "We can't see him? tch, what do you even know?" he then expressed a small laugh, with his head still looking ahead.

"Baby! there's a shooting star, look!"

A sweet voice caught up Taehyung's attention, it's a young couple; probably around 15 and 16 years old.

"Make a wish!"

"I don't need to wish anymore"

"Eh? but why?"

"My wish was already granted" the young boy said, holding onto her hands and gently places a kiss on it.

"A-aigoo"

Taehyung shakes his head and kept walking.

"Oppa, don't you have someone in mind? like someone whom you want to spend your life with?"

Taehyung exhibits a smile, "Do I even need that?" he then shifted his gaze from another shooting star.

"Geez, you're older enough! I want to meet that person as soon as possible!"

"Don't you want to experience Euphoria? "

Taehyung lets out a small 'tch', "Euphoria eh?" he lets out a sigh afterwards. "... but whoever you are, love me for who or what I am, not for who you want me to be, and love and trust me without fear. Unfortunately, I don't want to meet you yet, there are still various matters I need to fix.
So, stay still"

And with that, he lets out another sigh and kept walking again but halted upon hearing a yell across the empty street.

"Just fucking tell me where he is!" the black-haired man exclaimed, gripping onto the lad's collar.

"How many times do I have to tell you? I don't know!"

Taehyung's forehead creased as soon as he heard the familiar voice, recognizing it as that of their president, Jungkook.

He steps closer in cautious, to find Jungkook being held by two men while the other man who yelled at him earlier was now gripping onto his jaw, "I'll give you one last chance Jeon Jungkook. Where is your damn cousin?!"

Out of annoyance, Jungkook suddenly spits a saliva on his face, making the black-haired man uttered a curse.
"Who told you to spit on my face?! You bastard!" he angrily yelled at him and was about to hit him across the face but Taehyung immediately caught his fist up, with an eerie smile.

"Hello there, Sir. I'm Taehyung" he cheerfully said, wearing a boxy-smile.

"The fuck I care? get your hands off of me!" the man uttered, trying to release from his grip, but mehn- he was too strong.
"Fuck! These idiots! get me out of here!"

The two men jolted forward when the black-haired man, probay their boss yelled at them, "Y-yes boss!" they both said in unison and pushes Jungkook away.

"Hey man! get your hands off of- ackkh!" the other man unable to get through his sentence when Taehyung attacked him with a strong kicked in the stomach with his right foot. This made him lose his balance and fell from the ground, wincing in pain.