✴ Chapter 4: His prey

| WARNING: Strong Matured Content Ahead! If you aren't comfortable, please skip to the next chapter particularly for those underage. |

Sure you can. All I can say is, you can't escape from a demon.

"Come here, babyboy..."

Jimin was about to hop in his lambhorgini car when a strong arms drag him by his waist, pressing his body firmly against the dim place.

"What the fuㅡ hmpft" he's unable to get through his sentence when the bizzare lad straightaway presses his lips against him, filling his mouth with his tongue.

Jimin's eyes becomes larger than the normal size, trying to move his head off but the bizzare lad grabs ahold on his neck, holding onto it firmly and kisses him aggressively.

The dim place made him unable to distinguish the lad's face but mehnㅡ a totally stranger were kissing him! Well, exclude those random demoiselle he've fucked.

After being satisfied with Jimin's swollen lips, the bizzare lad drifts away, leaving him dumb-founded.
It took him a minute before gotten back into his senses.

"Wㅡwhat the fuck happened?" Jimin asked, catching on one's breath. He barely couldn't think straight particularly since the alcohol was slowly intoxicating his body.

"Did.. someone smooched me? Ah, fuck!" he holds onto his head, blinking his eyes.
"I should go home and take a rest" he uttered and hop into his lambhorgni car and slowly drove away.

The bizzare lad lets out a small smirk, flapping up his dark-reddish wings probably to follow Jimin's car.
"You can't conceal from me, babyboy. You can't conceal from a demon"

It took about 10 minutes before reaching their destination which is Jimin's domicile as he step his one's feet out of his car, washed-out. He didn't even bother to park his car in their garage and straightaway goes inside his domicile, and to his room.

He takes off of his polo and looses the buckle of his pants, tossing them away before throwing himself onto his bed.
"Yeah, goodnight"

On the other hand, the bizzare lad just step his one's feet in the ground which is 3 meters away from his car, looking intently at his place.

"Hm, what a nice home to stay..." the bizzare lad expresses with such an amusement on his eyes, taking a step closer in Jimin's door before grabbing ahold in a round handle on a door, a black knob.
"Idiot, he left his door unlocked" he uttered as he shoves the door open.

"Oh, fuck. Am I not paying heedless?" he expresses with a wide draw of his lips.

The bizzare lad shuts the door and walks upstairs, seeking for his room. Well, there's just 4 bedrooms in each side in the said higher floor and he's not being cognizant whether of the four bedrooms is Jimin's.

But it seems like... no one's home except for Jimin. Does he lives alone?

"This little Jimin is maybe that lonesome but who cares? Now, where is thy room?" he asked, shifting his eyes in the four corners of the bedroom until the black-door in the front which is slightly open, caught his attention.
"Jackpot!"

He straightaway goes inside the said bedroom and shuts the door. He found Jimin slumbering on his bed, only with his boxer shorts.

"Little Jimin, you must really that idiot hm? Leaving your door unclose?" he uttered with a smirk.
"Now, now... come to daddy"