✴ Chapter 7: The ditched letter

People shouldn't call for demons unless they really mean what they say.

Taehyung is busy perusing his preference book again when Chanwoo, their youngest classmate sprinted inside the classroom while holding a crumpled paper.

"Oh, what are you gonna do with that?" Junhoe asked, gazing at the crumpled paper he's holding on.

"Y'all! look at this!" Chanwoo said, uncrumpling the paper before showing it to his classmate.
"This handwritten, it is really from a demon?"

| For sure, you're awaken from your deep sleep hm? and I guess you were shaking involuntarily now because of fear. C'mon, man up. Just deem about all the virginity you've deprive from the demoiselles, it's much worser than this. So yeah, your payment is done, bitch!

- Your Sweet Demon ♡|

Taehyung's forehead creased upon hearing the word 'demon', shifting his attention at the small note.

"Oh? a demon? let me see!" Miyeon said and grabs ahold in the note.

"Let me see too!"

"W-what. What is this?"

"C'mon, is this a joke?"

"Geez, do you think we'll believe this?"

"I'm not forcing you to believe me. I saw Jimin throw it in the trash and this curiosity arose!" Chanwoo said with a frown.

"Jimin, you say?" Yoongi forthwithly stands on his own feet, taking the paper quickly with his hand.

His forehead creased a bit upon recognizing the handwriting at the small paper as that of his classmate, Taehyung.

He looks directly at Taehyung who is also looking at him. His jaw clenched a bit and walked towards his direction, showing him the paper.

"This is your handwriting, right?" Yoongi asked in a slight angry tone.

"It wasn't mine" Taehyung expressionless said, turning his attention back to his preference book.

"Do you think I'll believe your white lies again?" Yoongi asked, snagging the book he's reading with his hand.

Taehyung adverted his gaze at him, gawping at him intently.
"Give it back" he said in a terrifying tone.

"What is this first?" he hissed, pertaining about the handwritten letters.
"This letter has something to do with Jimin right? you fucking bastard!"

Yoongi's body shake with a slight trembling motion out of spleen, crumpling back the paper.

"I told you it wasn't mine. It is hard for you to grasp the meaning of my words?" Taehyung asked, crossing his arms around his chest. Seeing him in this situation causes him a deep enthusiasm.

"How can you explain this handwriting, then?" Yoongi asked back, grabbing ahold of his knapsack and takes one of his notebook out.
"This handwriting is very resemblance to yours! How can you even explain this shit?"

Taehyung draws back his lips so as to show his amusement over this man as he utters in such a sweet tone;
"Man, you are aware of replica right? my penmanship can be written with another's own hand" heaving out another sigh, he stands on his own feet and aligned himself on his height.