✴ Chapter 11: Lisa's Nightmare

You're perfect, still perfect in our eyes.

As soon as Taehyung steps his feet inside his domicile, Lisa attacked him with a tender and warmth embrace, "Oppa, you're home!"

Taehyung's body jolted in surprise but embraces her back in return, "Say, what does my little sister wants hm?"

Lisa shakes her head eagerly, before pulling away from the embrace. She gazes up at him with a beam, "Oppa, how was your day?"

"I'm fine, I guess? nothing's changed. I wish the University weren't so boring; people keep on getting on my way and it sucks" Taehyung said, rolling his eyes in vexation.

Lisa walks through the kitchen, grabbing a chocolate bar inside the fridge, "Aigoo, you haven't changed at all, still the short-tempered brother as before" she unwraps the chocolate bar before taking a bite, "Tell me, have you got a pal?"

Taehyung snorts, "I don't need a pal, Lisa" he turns his back at her and walks upstairs.

Lisa blurted out with another question, "Then, how about a lover?" she takes a cautious step towards him, "Don't you have anyone yet?"

Taehyung faces him with a sigh, "Will the shooting stars grant my wish? I wished not to meet that person yet, I still have various matters to fix. Don't you think?"

"Oppa..."

Taehyung smirks at the thought running through his mind, "Lisa, I have a favor to ask"

"Oh, what is it?" Lisa asked softly, taking another bite from her chocolate.

"Would you please tell me the name of the jerk who gave you a damn heartbreak?"

Lisa gulps from his question as she pokily shows him her sweetest smile, "Aigoo, you're such a gagger hm?"

Taehyung pushes out his lips a little, trying to look cute infront of her, but actually teasing her little sister, "I'm serious, Lisa" he continues, lowering down his head and beams a smile, "How about giving you a recompense in exchange for his name?"

Lisa chortles gently, giving his shoulder a quick pat, "Oppa, I appreciate your offer but no thanks. I still have money to use, so just keep it hm?"

Taehyung rolls his eyes, "Tch, this kid!" he immediately turns his back at her and kicks his mater bedroom's door open-

"Wait, oppa!" Lisa uttered with a giggle, looking up at him intently.

"What now?" he huffed, not even shifting his gaze at her.

"Saranghae! please, have a good night!" and with that, she happily dashed up the living room to her bedroom.

An inconspicuous smile curved in the corners of his mouth as he shuts the door, flopping himself down onto the bed.

"How could she do this to me? keeping that jerk's identity hidden from me? ah, that's absurd!" Taehyung said with a frown, pulling out the old album on his beside table and flips it open.

It's a collected picture of him and his little sister when they're still young; but mostly Lisa. He flips another page, mesmerizing her little sister's adorable face.

Taehyung's heart stings upon seeing her little sister's old picture; the day where she's celebrating her 18th birthday.