PROLOGUE

"You sure about this, son?" Taehyung's mother asked with such an unease feeling forming on her face.

"I have no intention to conceal what am really I, mom. Besides, I'm doing this for my little sister" her son Taehyung, said as a response.

Taehyung hangs his knapsack on his back before facing the mirror. His chiseled feature and those dead-pan manner on his face usually makes the people around him complacently foolish.

"Son, I'm afraight people might spurn you or worst deprive your life if they found ouㅡ" Taehyung intterupted her sentence by giving her a huge beam.

"Mom, I'm an attentive man, only an obtuse people with an obtuse credence wouldn't understand" he said as his mouth formed into an eerie smile before gazing up at the bright full moon that's pokily showing up at the dark sky.

Taehyung faces the mirror, eyeing at his dark orbs.
"They would fucking pay for everything they've done" he utters with a low inarticulate voice before shutting his eyes.

A dark-reddish wings spreaded around his back, a dark horn shows up on his head and his orbs turns into crimson red. He opens his eyes and gazes up at himself again.

"It's show time.."

-

Kim Taehyung

"You're never gonna be content, if you don't try to see outside your line, everything has it's own avenge

"You're never gonna be content, if you don't try to see outside your line, everything has it's own avenge."

Eye Color: Hazel Brown

Blood Type: AB

Blood Color: Dark Blue

Birthplace: Osaki, Japan

Likes: He likes reading his preference book in a serene place, otherwise; unknown.

Dislikes: Crowded place and garrulous people.