✴ Chapter 9: The Issue

You're an obtuse creature and I feel bad about it.

"I don't know the whole story but this gives me goose bumps!"

"Me either! I get goose bumps everytime I think about it!"

"This is weird... Hoseok found him inside his car, starkers"

"I can't quite make up what Hoseok is trying to say, or maybe we should ask Namjoon instead?"

"I thought Namjoon was sent to Hospital?"

"Wait, what?"

"He's traumatize, I feel bad for him"

"Let's ask Hoseok about his situation, he'll be here any minute!"

The buzz of gossips arouses up Taehyung from his deep slumber, softly rubbing his eyes, "What's all the gossiping about?"

A minute later, Hoseok steps in with a frown on his look and as expected, his classmates approached him with random questions regarding to Namjoon's situation.

Hoseok lets out a deep audible breath, "He's at home, his Mom was taking care of him" he slowly shifted his gaze at Taehyung, "You were there last night before the incident, right?"

Yoongi, on the other hand, stands on his own feet and stands beside Jin, "Say Taehyung, why do you always get involved in various matters hm?"

Taehyung gazes up at them, expressionless, "Just cut the shit and get to the point"

Hoseok gives him a serious look, not breaking his gaze at the younger, "This isn't something that involves you, so don't worry about it. I just want to ask something" he then crosses his arms around his chest, "Did you see the demon?"

Everyone from the class gasped in surprise upon hearing the word 'demon'.

"Demon? you mean, the real one?"

"Oh, Taehyung! Did you see the demon?"

"Yah! are you pertaining the real one? or a hㅡ"

"Please, this is a serious matter. Let Taehyung speak first" Hoseok said in a cold and serious tone, maitaining his eye contact with the younger.

Taehyung exhibits a smile; the enignatic smile that everyone afraids of, "What kind of balderbash is that?"

Hoseok lets out another audible breath, "I'm just hoping that you could lend some information, but unfortunately you don't have one"

"Hoseok, tell us. What really happened to him?" Yoongi asked in a distress tone.

Hoseok exhibits a sad smile, and spoke up; "It is..."

| Flashback |

It was early morning, Hoseok was humming his favorite song while taking a walk for school.
His body was moving a bit in a way that goes with the rhythm and style of the song he's humming of, he has always loved to dance.

He halted from moving upon seeing the black car on the empty street, recognizing the design of the car as that of his classmate, Namjoon.

"Oh? It's Namjoon's car!" he uttered and walked through the car and looks furtively outside the window, to find Namjoon in the backseat, starkers.