✴ Chapter 8: Taste of comeuppance

Never ever trust a demon. He has a hundred motives for anything he does.
So, what's your answer?

Namjoon egresses from the University with an abrasive look on his face, "What is wrong with that guy? " a small 'tch' was heard from him as he looks straight and kept walking.

Goosebumps crept onto his body, as soon as he heard the fluttering of the wings around him, "W-what?" turning around, only to find an empty alley, "What's that?"

The prospect of getting into perilous made him run his way through his own car, he was about to open the car-door but halted, upon seeing a black shadow from his rearview mirror.

His eyes widened, his body trembling with fear. As much as he wants himself to get into his car and drove away, he can't. He can't move his feet, neither his body.

The bizarre lad lets out a smirk, feeling amusement, "Can't move? don't worry!" he then takes a step forward, girdling his arms around his waist; keeping it close that he's almost hugging him.

"N-n-no. W-what are you d-doing?" Namjoon's voice cracked in frighten, body still trembling.

"Ssshh~" the bizarre lad pokily turns him around, making Namjoon's tears finally streamed down on his cheek.
"What? we're not even starting yet, don't weep."

"Y-y-you're r-r-real" Namjoon speaks with a stutter, feeling of a deep trepidation.

The bizarre lad traces down his cheek with his slender finger, "Who says I don't?" down to his plump-pinkish lips, fondling his bottom lips with his thumb, "Get into the car."

Namjoon moves his head back and forth with short, quick movements.
He wants to say no, but he can't find his voice, as if something was stucked in his throat that inhibited him from calling for help.

When Namjoon didn't comply, the bizarre lad's finger runs through his hair, "Uh, I almost forgot. You can't feel your feet, hm?" from Namjoon's hair, his hand flew from behind, opening the door of his car, "I'll be the doing the move, you like that?"

And with that, the bizarre lad pokily propels his body down from the backseat before shutting the door.

Namjoon tried to shove him back with his hands; but from the little puissance he has ends up getting teased by the lad.

"What? I thought you're strong as an ox? show it up!" the bizarre lad teasingly said, grabbing ahold on his front.

Forcing his voice to come up, "P-pl-ease!" Namjoon swats his hand away, getting a strong feeling of disgust from him.

"Wait, what? I can't hear you" the bizarre lad said, before frowning.
"Where's your voice? how can you moan my name while I'm bangin' all the way inside you, then?" he asked, letting out a small laugh afterwards.

The bizarre lad hovered himself on top of Namjoon, making the bottom's eyes becomes larger than the normal size, and tried to shove him off again.

"It's too late man, instead of struggling back. Just enjoy this night with me, hm?" the bizarre lad said, giving his plump lips a quick peck.
"Tonight, I'm going to put this all inside of you"

"N-NO!" Namjoon wasn't as frighten as he was before, not until he met this perilous demon.

-

The bizarre lad strokes in and out of him, his pace fast and eager, not waiting for him to adjust on his size.

Namjoon was in all fours, his back arching from the hellish feeling, and as much as he tried to struggle back, no use. He's much stronger than him.

Tears keep on streaming down all over his face, his legs were wobbling and with his feeble voice, he spoke up;
"P-p-please... e-e-enough"

The bizarre lad strikes his buttocks with his hand, pounding into him more.
"Shut up! This is the taste of your comeuppance!" he said through gritted teeth while pounding into him, making the fabric creaks seach time.

"W-w-what did I d-d-do to y-yo...ughh!" Namjoon unable to get through his sentence when the bizarre lad thrusts his hips into him even more, making his body wobble in each thrusts.

The bizarre lad grabs ahold on his hair, tugging it up with his hand while banging into him mercilessly, "Unable to remember it or you're just really bubbleheaded shit?"

Namjoon was about to speak up but the bizarre lad slides down his hand and holds onto his neck, choking him as Namjoon managed to choke out, wheezing for air while lifting his chin
up.
The bizarre lad was gazing down at him with such anger on his look, as if he's trying to ends his life but slowly let go of his neck.

A minute later, Namjoon felt his prostate gland being hit by the bizarre lad's hard thrusts, he can't help but to grip tightly on the fabric, letting out some unfamiliar moans.

The skin to skin, fabric-creaks, Namjoon's wails and pleads, and the lad's grunts brimmed the whole car as he strikes Namjoon's buttocks over and over with his open hand, leaving a purplish handprint.

Few more thrusts, without even Namjoon's concurrence, the bizarre lad pokily filled his seeds inside him. He slid out with a cum mixed with blood flowing out of his hole before turning him over, to find Namjoon in a moaning mess.

Namjoon's horrifying feeling upticked upon seeing the lad's terrifying look completely, "P-please... don't k-k-kill m-me"

The bizarre lad closes the gap in between them by pressing his lips into his, "It's not in my vocabulary" he said in between his lips, pulling away afterwards. He then spreads his hand all over his face, "Now, sleep tight darling"

And yeah, Namjoon was now put into a deep slumber.

"A dominant by look, but submissive inside" the bizarre lad said with a laugh before covering his naked body with the piece of his clothes.

He egresses himself from the car and forthwithly shuts the car-door, he then spreads his dark wings and flew away. He had never had the slightest fear of flying, well who couldn't be? he's a kind of... demon.

Anothey prey for this night. Who could be next?

-

Kim Namjoon
(The dauntless man)

Kim Namjoon(The dauntless man)

"Sssh, calm down. Yes, I can destroy things but baby, I can destroy you as well. So please, spread your legs for me"

Eye Color: Black

Blood Type: B

Blood Color: Dark Red

Birthplace: Ilsan, Korea

Likes: He likes coca-cola shaped body, with large tits and thighs.
Otherwise; unknown.

Dislikes: Being controlled by someone.