✴ Chapter 3: Come here, babyboy

Don't you, don't you make fun of me. I'm gonna be, gonna be your worst nightmare.

After a donkey's years of staying in University, Yoongi invited Jimin in a widely known club in Seoul. Well, probably to hang out with random demoiselle again.

It seems like someone here is problematic, eh? What are you deeming about?” Yoongi asked, taking a sip in the liquor.

My animosity for that man, Taehyung is no joke...” Jimin expresses with vexation, imbibing the strong liquor straightaway and wipes his mouth with the back of his hand.

For the reason that he didn't tell you the demoiselle's name, seriously?” Yoongi uttered with a laugh, shaking his head.

I just desiderate to have her name, like is that bad? Yah! another glass of liquor please!” Jimin enunciates as the bartender immediately complies and gives him another glass of liquor.

Dude, there's a lot of ravishing lady out there. Don't waste your time in that demoiselle” Yoongi uttered, looking around. He slowly exhibits a smile and put his gaze at Jimin.
Jackpot! You see that demoiselle?” he asked, pointing out his finger in the ravishing lady in the table who's imbibing some wine.

Jimin shifted his eyes in the said ravishing lady and yeah, Yoongi is right. The demoiselle is just too gorgeous and damn voluptous.

I frequently seeing that demoiselle here every night, guess It's your fortunate day” Yoongi uttered with a smirk, patting his shoulder.

Jimin shakes his head, letting out a laugh in a quiet way.
You know what dude? I actually like you

Bruh~ I'm not a gay!” Yoongi forthwith covered his body as if Jimin will take him away by force.

Fuck you! That's not what I mean. I'm blissful since you were invariably there for me, you're a man!

I know dude! It's was just a wise-crack. Go on, take the pleasure in tonight, goodluck!

Yoongi and Jimin jocosely bump their fists together as a sign of goodluck for them before assuming an upright position and moves toward the front where the ravishing lady are.

He clears his throat as the demoiselle gazes up at him, flashing him a seductive smile.
Uh, yes?

You seems unaccompanied, mind if I join you, milady?” Jimin asked, putting his gaze down at her cleavage.

The demoiselle drags down her upper garment, exposing him her big tits.
You mean, this?

Jimin's jaw dropped when he saw how big her tits was, well in amusement.
Wㅡwoah! That's...

I know, all men has a huge desire on my voluptuous body, to have me in their bed, rough” she enunciates, grabbing ahold on her big tits and pressing them into a flatter shape.

W-what the fuck...

What? You can't hold yourself anymore hm?” she asked, making an upright position and clings her arms around his neck.
Say, do you have money right?

Yes, I do have” Jimin said, enwrapping his arms onto her waist and moves his hand smoothly on her ass-cheeks, giving them a light squish.

If that so, let the fire begin...” she uttered sexily and immediately claims his lips and started kissing him aggressively.

It's been the middle point of an hour since Jimin and the demoiselle left the club and here's Yoongi, tipsy.