16

in the morning all of the girls got ready, trying not to wake any of the guys up, and set out to town to find dresses.

we all talked about what type of dresses we wanted. everyone agreed on short dresses. I put on a red bandana with my straightened hair and my signature pin up style eyeliner. I took Oli's red flannel and my black jeans.

Luna curled her hair wearing a sweater and shorts with eyeliner and a little bit of eyeshadow.

Aria put on a fall out boy shirt and cut off shorts, leaving her hair wavy and makeup simple.

Rella put on her Paul McCartney shirt and jeans, she put her hair up as always and put on mascara.

Quinn straightened her hair about 1000000000 times, putting on jeans and Jordan's sweater.

"oooh you guys a thing now?" I smirked at her

"pshh what no just friends" she blushed looking down smiling from embarrassment. I walked by her grabbing my car keys and whispered "I ship it"

we packed into my black ford f-250 truck and drove to little boutiques and dress shops.

we stopped at the first shop where Elena fell in love with a teal knee length dress with a poofy bottom that started at the waist line. she got nude colour heels to wear and random accessories.

we all looked trying on random things and only Elena found one she liked. she quickly bought it and we went to the next one.

Luna practically died when she found a teal short dress with black lace details on the top. of course as soon as she put it on she loved it. and she almost cried when she found converse to go with it, denying heels because she would definitely fall.

Quinn wasn't really the type to want to wear a dress but after a lot of convincing and threats she agreed. she picked out a few- a black dress that she hated but I liked. a blue one that she wouldn't even try and finally a purple short dress with little diamond details.

Aria went through a lot of dresses and finally picked out a light turquoise lace dress with white crystals, she wore converse as well.

Molly found a peach/pink kind of colour dress. it was pretty slutty but she loved it, but Elena didn't. they fought over how terrible she looked for about 15 minutes then Elena gave up. "sisterly love" she mumbled to me as Molly got black heels to go with it.

I struggled with finding a dress. I had a list of reasons I didn't like dresses;

it made me look fat

showed my awkward arms

exposed my scars

made me feel naked

showed too much

showed too little

wasn't my type of thing

it's uncomfortable

I get too cold

I could go on for ages. but I had to suck it up. being forced into colorful girly dresses was weird. it was a nice feeling to be girly for a day but it was different. I'm used to band. sheets and jeans, even shorts make me feel like I was dyeing a little each moment.

Luna and Rella forced me into a few they liked but none of it worked. I pushed the idea aside and we went on. Rella was with me on this. we both seemed way out of our comfort zone.

eventually Rella found a dark aquamarine dress, with a peacock-ish pattern belt and she looked fab. she awkwardly showed us smiling and joking that she actually found a dress she liked. I was proud.

I tried on a few dresses.. red, dark blue, nothing I liked. I started to walk out of the dressing room ready to give up then I saw a dress on the 'don't want' rack. I grabbed it and tried it on. it was black lace with a really low back and a poofy bottom skirt. it had sleeves to cover my arms and it was the riff length and right amount of slutty ness and right amount of annoying modest church princess. I loved it.

AN: these are just the numbers of who's dress is whose

Elena 1

Luna 2

Quinn 3

Aria 4

Molly 5

Rella 6

Alex 7