Chapter XVII : Let her go

Hindi ako napakasamang tao. Nasaktan lang talaga ako ng sobra. Nakita ko sa mga mata niya yung sakit at yung panghihinayang. Oo mahal na mahal ko siya pero maybe this is the best thing to do for now.

< John POV >

I just got home from bar..

Are you drunk John? Ano ba pinaggagawa mo sa sarili mo? Manang mag init ka nga ng tubig. Sabi ni Mom

I really love her Mom. I really love her.

Tanggapin mo na ang katotohanan na simula nung araw na umayaw na siya, isa na lamang siyang alaala. Youre just hurting yourself my son.

No Mom, I really love her I will fight. I will do anything to win her back.

Do you what hurts? Yung sumuko na siya habang ikaw, lumalaban pa.

After that last words I heard from my Mom, I dont know what happend next. Its been already 1month since the day that we last met but until now I dont even see her and I dont have any news on what she's doing. Its already the opening of the class but I choose not to go. Next year we will go back in America and I will just continue my studies there.

Mom can I not go with you next week? I want to stay here. I will wait for her and Its been 1 month maybe now she's ready..

Minsan naiintidihan mo naman talaga yung isang bagay. Ayaw mo lang talaga tanggapin na wala na talaga siya. My mom said.

I know she love me and it hurts very much..

Alam mo ba kung bakit ka nasasaktan? Dahil UMAASA ka parin sa mga bagay na alam mo sa sarili mo na IMPOSIBLE nang mangyari. Let her go my son. Maybe she's not really meant for you. My mom said.

How can I let go if I love her so much? How can I let her go mom? tell me!

If you're having a hard time letting go, realize that if they wanted to stay they'd still be there. Sometimes you have to forget what's gone, appreciate what still remains, and look forward to what's coming next. It sucks when you know that you need to let go, but you can't, because you're still waiting for the impossible to happen. Although it may seem like the wrong thing to do, you have to forget about the person who forgot about you. Some people are meant to stay in your heart, but not in your life. I love my son and I dont want to see you hurting.