Chapter 3 - Unbelievable!

Ahru(me): Well, what should I write here? Something good or something bad? Well, I ask many questions so your most famous vocaloid is here!!!!!

Miku: Are you seriously making this story?

Kai: Well, it's her choice. It's mixed up characters. Well,  it's just a fanfiction..

Len: Ahru-san do not own Vocaloid.

Aichi:  And Cardfight Vanguard too!

Rin: Enjoy minna!

Miku 's P.O.V.

I finally arrived back in Tokyo. I'm worried about everyone in Vocaloid Family House. I walk to my house in Vocaloid Family House. When I walk straight, I saw a brown-haired boy lie down on the ground. I ran unto him and touch his hand. He's unconcious and he has no energy to awake him I think. I just bring him to the hospital.

Kai's P.O.V.

I got a weird feeling. I can feel some of my hurtness in my arm. A cold wet towel in my forehead. And someone who touched my hand. I heard a beautiful voice and sing a nice song. When I open my eyes, I lie down and I saw a girl with beautiful long green hair.

"Oh! You're awake! My goodness that you're alive!" She said.

"Who are you?" I asked

"I'm Miku, how about you?" she asked me also.

"I'm Kai...." I told her in whisper.

"Where am I? Why I am in this hospital? I ask her.

"It's because, you're completely unconcious on the road going to my home. That's why I am so worried that you never opened your eyes. That was the reason why you are here in the hospital." she said.

"And where are you from?" she continued and ask.

"I'm fron Japan but I never ever familiar with this people here...." And I'm worried about Aichi, he might think I died or something!.... Wait. Aichi was gone also.

"Um.... You're in Japan. Of course in Musintru." I shocked. I knew it there is connected of two worlds. Don't tell me that... Aichi is here. I quickly say it to her.

"Can I go with you to your house? I need to find my lover here!"

"Ok. We will go home together if your alright now...." she nodded and I nodded also.

In the time of 17:30.

Kaito's P.O.V.

I ran straight home because I think that Aichi's fever will get higher. I opened immediately the main door and run fast as I could to my room. When I check the room open, he's in bed with deep sleep. I sighed and walk towards him. I touched his forehead, his fever was gone. Then Aichi woken from his sleep.

"Kaito? Is there something wrong?" he ask.

"No... I was just checking your temperature. Here, I bought some clothes." I gave it to him, he jump out of the bed and run to the dressing room. In few minutes, he was out of the dressing room. He looks so holy like. A long sleeve to reached in elbows and his white pants also reached after his knees. He looks like he's refreshed.

Aichi's P.O.V.

I feel refreshed what I'm wearing. But I'm hungry. I ran to Kaito to thanks him and I ask him.

"Kaito, do you bring any food to eat? Because I'm hungry..." He smiled and said.

"Come here to the kitchen" I follow him also to the kitchen and there was food. I ate directly because I'm too hungry and I didn't eat lunch.