Chapter 14 - Back to the World Where We Began

Ahru: The final chapter!

Gold: Yes, this is the end of our meeting!

Ren: Hehe!

Miku: I'm going to sing your favorite song, 'Senbonzakura.'

Ahru: Haha! You know my favorite song. Well, this background will be spring. And a thousands of cherry blossom surrounding in Japan. It means both worlds will be spring.

Rin: Senbonzakura, yoru ni magire~

Len: Kimi no koe mo, todokanai yo~

Ahru: Sing it later. Guys, this part is kinda bit long. Kay?

Leon: This girl don't own all anime, manga and games. But only this fanfiction. Enjoy.

Kai's P.O.V.

I woke very early because Aichi keeps on sniffing. I touched his body. He's cold.

"Haa....Cho!" Aichi has colds. I stood and get my shirt. I wear it again.

"Kai-kun....?" Aichi stood also. I go back to bed and stopped him.

"Don't stand Aichi. Or you legs will be affected." He looked at me frowned. He stopped himself. He lay down to the bed. He trembled of coldness. I remember that he didn't wear clothes after we sex. He keeps on sniffing. I embrace him. I looked at him and he blushed. Well, my clothes are warm and comforts me when I sleep.

"Aichi, how are you now? You're still cold?" He smiled at me.

"Not really. Still its cold but when you embraced me, I feel better." I smirked.

"Well, you didn't wear your clothes after we sex." His eyes gotten big and shock.

"Kai-kun, don't ever underestimate me. I was so exhausted and tired on that time. Including my butt really hurts a lot. I can't wea-" I stopped him and kissed him on his lips. He flushed red again. I stopped and he looked at me.

"Kai-kun, why?" He looked at me frowned. I touched his back and pushed him towards my chest. He blushed. I touched his head and kissed him at his forehead. He get a grip on my shirt.

"Because, I was hoping that your atitude before, after I told you to break our friendship will be never be again. My important job was to protect you from harm, incident and anything happens to you." I said. I saw him crying again.

"Kai-kun..... Thank you........." He cried. I smiled. I embraced him hard. Until he fell asleep again. I sighed. I checked my phone, its 4:26 in the morning. I'm going to cook for breakfast.

Luka's P.O.V.

I woke up early and I saw Gakupo beside me sleeping. I touched my head starting to hurt. I don't know why. I can't even remember everything in the past. I stood and Gakupo awake.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Going to the living room." I answered. He stood and nodded.

Red's P.O.V.

I can't sleep. I'm not tired even my Pikachu. Miku gave me a hot drink. She put it on the table.

"Thanks, Miku." She smiled. I looked at the bench and Hibiki slept. I laughed not to much laugh but giggled.

"Pika?" Pikachu looked at me. I touched his head. He pointed something. He pointed the pink haired girl. It's her again. She just sit beside me. I froze. I looked at her, she doesn't look evil. Gakupo gave her a hot drink. She took a sip.