Chapter 13 - Love's Return

Ahru: I'm bored..... I think I can finish this before Chinese New Year.

Rin: I know you can do it!

Emi: Of course you can!

Aichi: I wish too........ *sad

Kai: Don't be sad. I'm telling the truth that she will be making another story about us.

Aichi: *smiled

Ahru: Kai you spoiler!!!!!! Well, the Kaichi moment will be show in this part. I'll be put a warning sign.

Ren: Still she don't own anything about anime and Nintendo games including Bushiroad. Enjoy!

Kai's P.O.V.

We stopped kissing and I touched hand. It got warmer than before. I sitted beside the bed. I'm waiting him to awake.

Misaki's P.O.V.

The darkness vanished. Everyone seems so happy but Aichi and others are not here yet. But Aichi is the light. I think he's safe. Emi hugged me. I didn't know that she's crying.

"Why are you crying?" I asked her and everyone looked at us.

"I'm not crying....... I'm happy of Aichi......" I smiled at her. Kamui hugged her too. *sigh. They are waiting for Aichi's return. And the portal started awaken with lightness. We are waiting for you, Aichi........

Kaito's P.O.V.

I noticed of something interesting... Who awoken the lightness of Aichi?

"Hey Kaito, is there something wrong?" Len asked me.

"I just noticed of something......." He looked at me frowned.

"Noticed of what?" He completely questioned.

"Who awoken the lightness?" I said. He giggled himself.

"I'm the one" Len laughed hard as he could. My eyes are in shock. I'm completely questioned myself.

"How?!" I was suprised. Even I don't recognize it.

"The card what Aichi was holding it and the one who appeard last night. His name is Blaster Blade." He answered. Oh... I remember it. The white soldier with a big sword. So the name of it is Blaster Blade.

"How did you get that card? Where did you found it?" He scratch his head.

"I found it at your room on top of the table beside the bed. It shines the aura of lightness. When I picked it up, the voice spoke to me, 'Bring me to him.' And I was completely shock and I asked, 'You mean Aichi?' and he's final words, 'Yes.' So I ran to Aichi and Kai." I smiled. I touched his head.

"You're the one who saved Aichi." I looked at me frown.

"I don't get what you are saying....." He stared at me. I sighed.

"I said that you are the one who saved Aichi from darkness. You found the light and gave to him. I understand your movements... Good job." I smiled and touched his head. He scratch his head and he giggled.

Kai's P.O.V.

His hand starting to move. I looked at him. He's started to opened his eyes slowly.

"Kai-kun........." He whispered. I sighed and hugged him. I smirked when he blushed. I'm happy that he's awake. I know that Miku kissed me like this. And I don't know why that he didn't kiss me. Is it about Kaito taking care of him? I'll found out.