Chapter 8 - Fight for Love

Ahru: Okay! This part is a bit yaoi.....

Kamui: Yes!!! I'm included!!!

Miwa: What will happen to Miku if she saw Kaito will do something to Aichi?

Rin: And what will happen to Aichi-san if he saw Miku doing something to Kai?

Ahru: The both of you are spoilers!!!! >:(

Misaki: She does not own CFV and Vocaloid including us.

Red: Gold and I too... Well, enjoy!

Miwa's P.O.V.

When I leaved Kai, I heard Aichi somewhere. The door was locked but there's a hole. When I looked at it, I saw Kaito overtop of Aichi on the bed. Aichi moan a while. I'm going to stay here first.

Aichi's P.O.V.

"Aichi....." Kaito stripped his shirt. And he also stripped my shirt. He started to struggle me. He kissed me. His tongue played my tongue inside our mouth. I hardly breathe. My tears always fell upon my cheeks. We stopped.

"Ah.... Kaito....... stop this........." I whispered.

"I can't....." Kaito started licking my neck.

"Ahh!" I moan. I started to get a grip on the bed sheets.

"Kai-kun already own me......... if Miku knows this, we're doomed......." I told him. But he still continue to struggle me.

Miku's P.O.V.

We ran to the Vocaloid Family House. I opened the main door. We were inside and tell Aichi to kiss Kai. But they are not on the couch. I looked around and saw Miwa on the hallway and I don't know why.

"Hibiki, Red, take your sits first." I told to sit and I ran to Miwa why he's sitting on the floor.

"Hey Miwa." He was shock when he saw me.

"Hi Miku. Hehe.." He just smiled at me and he stood up.

"Ahh... stop...." I heard a voice from the door where Miwa was listening. I glared at him. There's a hole on the door when I looked at it. I saw Kaito struggle Aichi. I was curious and mad. Kaito raised Aichi's legs.

"Kaito please............ stop this............." Aichi cried. How dare this! Kaito will sex Aichi. He pushed him as Aichi moaned.

"K-kaito!!! S-stop this!!!!!!!!!! Ahhh!!!!!!!! It hurts!!!!!!!" Aichi moaned out loud. Kaito started to moved. I stopped looking both of them. I walk directly to Kaito's room where Kai was there. That damn Kaito. This is my revenge for you. I though you love me at all but you really like Aichi more. I touched Kai's hands and started to leaned at him and I kissed him on his lips.

Aichi's P.O.V.

"Stop this!!!!!!!!" I shouted at him and pushed him hard. I ran away to the door. It's locked. I can't open it but Kaito's coming. He crawl on the floor towards me. I started to trembling myself.

"Stop! Don't ever touched me! I love Kai-kun more." I shouted at him. I wear my clothes fast as I could and unlock the door to let me out. I ran to Kai-kun to stay with him forever. When I reached the room, I saw Miku kissed Kai-kun. I was shocked of what've I seen. My tears started to fall upon my cheeks. I touched my chest and I get a grip on my polo shirt. I can feel it. The hurtness of my heart. It brokes so much. I started to collapse on the floor. Of how I feel. This bad feeling, spread everything.... How I got affected. This is.......... Darkness........ After she kissed Kai, she looked at me. Her eyes gotten bigger when she saw me.

"Aichi! I'm so so-"

"Cut that! How dare you to kiss Kai-kun!" I scold her. I shake my head no and run wherever I go that no one can find me.

"Aichi, stopped!" She wants to stop me but I can't.

Miku's P.O.V.

"Gotcha!" I heard Ren saying as we looked at him.

"Ahh! No! Let me go!" Ren captured Aichi using his powers. The power of darkness were spreading Aichi's body.

"S-somebody........ help......... me..........." Aichi started to lose control. Ren covered him darkness. I was going to kick Ren but he hit me with his powers. And I was hit by a wall.

"M-miku......... help..........." I heard Aichi whispering.

"Miku! Get up!" I heard Hibiki shouting at me. I saw what Ren doing to Aichi. Aichi's completely unconcious and his darkness awake. Aichi walked towards Ren. And Ren kissed Aichi's cheek.

"H-how dare you..... Ren!" I'm angry of what he did to my place. I ran outside for escaping.

"Trying to escape? Attack her, Sendou Aichi."

"Yes, Ren." I looked at my back, Aichi attacked me. And the sky turned gray. I need to stop this to saved my hometown.

Ahru: Yosh! The war started!

Aichi: I knew it you make me evil...

Red: The darkness attacked the place of Musintru?

Ahru: Not only that but Kardland is included.

Ren: Is this kinda game or something?

Ahru: I don't think so but it's action. Well the next chapter will be post on next week!

Kai: Please Vote this chapter.

Len: Comment.

Miwa: And Share.

Ahru: See you on the next chapter minna-san!