Chapter 7 - Spread the Darkness

Ahru: New chapter guys!

Aichi: Why Spread the Darkness?! Are you going to make me evil?!

Ahru: Come down! You're too much!

Gold: Lol!

Miku: She still younger than you Aichi.

Aichi: Wha?

Ahru: Of course! But I have a matured atitude! I do not own CFV Vanguard and Vocaloid including all characters in anime. Enjoy!

Miku's P.O.V.

"Hi Hibiki! I'm Miku. Nice to meet you." I greeted him. I laugh because he got blush on me.

"So what's inside this ball?" I asked him and he handled those balls colored red and white.

"These are the pokeballs and the every inside of it are Pokemon."

"Pokemon?"I questioned myself and mention it twice. I need some clues of pokemon.

"It's a wonderful creature. It can protects you and the whole world." He opened the ball and his pokemon is like bear but thin and its color was blue and white with some hole on it.

"It's cute! What name of this pokemon?" I asked.

"The name of this pokemon is Typlosion. The holes on its back will explode like fire. And my bangs also explode. The both of us like kinda brothers like that." I started to laugh and I touched his head. He blushed again.

"Could you show me the portal of the 'Secret Garden' Hibiki?" I asked and he nodded. He stood while I help him walk there.

Aichi's P.O.V.

I stopped crying and fell asleep on Kaito as he surround his arms on me. I started to have a bad feeling. I woke up directly and I looked at Kaito as he looked at me. He just smiled and embraced me. He kissed my neck after I moaned. As someone walking towards us. We stopped. I turn around and it was Len. He frown of something.

"What is it Len?" Kaito asked him.

"I'm going to tell you something.... It's really bad news for Aichi...." He said. I started to tremble. I was so scared if he saw us a while ago. But still, I had a bad feeling.

"Aichi is in trouble..... Luka and Ren are planing to steal Aichi and turned him into evil. They already closed the portal using the power of darkness. Your friends, Aichi, are already stand by the portal. They are already trouble and worried you and Kai....." I freezed of what he's saying. Kaito hugged me so much. I felt really had a bad feeling.

"It's alright Len. Aichi is still in his control." I looked Kaito. He nodded at me. But still, the darkness came inside me anytime. I need control myself from harm.

"Kaito......" I hugged him. I can still feel that my heart is aching. I get a grip on his shirt. Len leaved us. And Kaito brings me to someone's room. He locked the door that no one ever disturb us. Kaito embraced me on the bed while I moaned softly and cried of how hurtness I had.

Miku's P.O.V.

We found the portal to the world of Kardland. The color of it was black. I heard some voices.

"Miku, the color got changed. It was colorful before but it turned black. Don't tell me this power is darkness!" Hibiki started to panic.

"I think I can help your investigation Hibiki..." I heard another young voice. He shown himself. He has a red and white cap. He wears a red and white polo with black shirt inside and a blue pants.

"Red! Finally you came!" Hibiki shouted. ( Red: Finally! I one of the characters in this story!

Ahru: You're too much Red..... o_O)

"Who's that girl?" Red asked.

"Her name is Miku. She's investigating the portal between Musintru and Kardland." Hibiki said. I smiled at Red.

"Nice to meet you, Miku. I'm Red, one of the Pokemon League Champion." He said.

"Nice to meet you too, Red. Would you like to help me investigate this portal?" I asked him and he nodded. I was hoping some people over there are doing something here. I wrote a paper to them something an explanation. I put it on the portal and push it. And the paper was vanished.

Misaki's P.O.V.

"Misaki! There's a paper on the portal!" I heard Morikawa shouting. I ran over there. I saw a written paper on the portal.

"When it appeared, Morikawa?"

"Just a while ago." I glared him and I picked up the paper. It says there: 'The world and the people of Kardland. I am Miku, who lives in Musintru. I know your beloved friends are gone in your place but they were here. They stayed at my house. But the very big problem is..... How can we manage the portal that controlled by darkness? Your friend Ren, is losing and controlled by darkness. And Kai..... He collapse a while ago of attacking by darkness. His face were very cold including his hands. He really look like lifeless.... Help me as I can't go there because of darkness closed it. You can write at the back of the paper.....' I read out loud. I frowned what it says. But why Ren? The people were panicked. I think she need help for Kai but how about Aichi? Including Miwa.

"This is terrible Misaki." Leon said.

"I think she need help." I wrote something at the back of the paper.

"Will Aichi be okay?" Kamui asked. I finished writing on the paper and put back on the portal and pushed it.

"I think so....." I almost whispering and worried them.

Miku's P.O.V.

The paper appeared and picked up. It says: 'This is Misaki, the friends of Aichi, Kai, Ren and Miwa. I was thinking of it. Can Aichi kissed Kai? I was observing of closeness, love can heal. I want to stop the darkness everything to our own worlds. The one who controlled it will taste the fear of light. I know you can do it.' I sighed. I wrote: 'Thanks for helping.' I put it back and return to my home with Hibiki and Red.

Ahru: Weuh! I'm done the 7th chapter!

Aichi: It's my first time that Kaito embraced me so hard. Did Kaito do that in real?

Kaito: Ugh... It's just a story.... I won't do that to anyone including Miku.....

Kai: I think it's almost ending... Right Len?

Len: I think so..... Ahru will decide when will end.

Ahru: Your right Len.( looked like my younger brother in the future ) See you on the next Chapter!

Red: Vote.

Gold: Comment us.

Miku: And share!