Chapter 6 - A Young Kid

Ahru: Chappy 6 here! Hehe! There's a new character in this story. I just made the name on my own but I think is from another anime, I think so....

Aichi: Really?! Is it girl or boy?

Ahru: I won't tell you.... Its a secret. Ops! I forgot! Kai is completely unconcious and it can't awake anymore. So he's not part of the story anymore but later on, he'll be present.

Kai: Hehe..... She does not own Vanguard and Vocaloid including us the characters. Enjoy.

Miku's P.O.V.

"Miku, where are you going too?" Len asked.

"I just want to refreshin' up outside and just walking somewhere." I said and smiled at him. He nodded. I just hide myself at the hall to the main door that Luka and his boyfriend never sees me. As they are at the kitchen but the yellow hair guy with Aichi and Kaito sitting on the couch and they were talking something. I walk towards them as Kaito looked at me frown.

"What happened? Is there something-"

"Kai-kun is completely unconcious...... He doesn't waking anymore..... I felt so ashamed..... It really hurts a lot......." Aichi cried at Kaito arms, as Kai was lying on the other couch. I touched his face, it is cold like ice. It doesn't breathe at all.

"Miwa, could you bring Kai at my room?"

"Yes." He bring Kai to the room of Kaito.

"I need to go out for awhile." I said and he nodded. As I'm outside the house, I followed the track of the map to get the place 'The Secret Garden' where the portal to Kardland. After 15 minutes, I stock up at the cafe to eat this lunch. As I heard a teenage guy bringing the deck of cards. I meant those cards that Kai hold it. He's beside me that he knows the way of 'The Secret Garden'.

"Hey, Hibiki! Tell me the way dude!" The teenage guy beside me shouted the young kid at the glass door. Those teenage people run to him and they bringing him. I followed them. I followed the way. In just few seconds, they already gone but the way of 'The Secret Garden' is infront of me. When I walk inside the garden, I saw the kid, the same kid I saw a while ago, lying on the ground, it has wounds. I helped him stood up.

"Are you alright?" I ask him.

"A bit." I noticed that he wears a yellow - black cap with goggles on his cap, yellow - black jacket and brown shorts. (Gold: Hey! That's me! Why are you using my Japanese name scumbag?!

Ahru: Did you just call me a scumbag?! I'm going to torture you PKMN Trainer!!! *punch

Len: Huh...... Not again......)

"Ugh!" I heard him screaming.

"Are you really alright?!" He shake his head no. I slightly being so ridiculous. I helped him stand and started to walk. I take a photo of the Secret Garden. I felt so worried of this kid. He have some scratches and it bleeds through it. His eyes are kinda red a bit.

"Where are we going.....?" I heard him.

"We are going to the hospital to heal your injuries." I answered and smile at him. He smiled back.

"Thank..... you......." He started to whispered and gotten heavier. I almost fell on the ground. He's unconcious. I need to go to the hospital fast.

Luka's P.O.V.

"Ren, your people in Kardland are at the portal to investigate the power." I sense those people.

"Do you think that the portal can let them be investigate? They can't because there's a darkness on the portal." He laugh as he's like that. But I need to control Aichi for making my power stronger. The darkness surrounding me, that it let me do it.

"I need your power Ren. As your the Prince of Darkness. That power, Psyqualia, that can faint every trainer during fight. May I?" He nodded. I insist him to make my darkness stronger.

"We're going to steal Aichi first until the darkness becoming the strongest all among other power. As this is our plan." I said as he nodded. But I heard someone passed by. But I didn't care of that.

Len's P.O.V.

I heard what Luka says. I was completely scared of what she says. She's not like that before. I don't even recognized the power but still, I really need to talk Kaito before Aichi is becoming evil soon...

Hibiki's P.O.V.

I woke up as I'm lying on the hospital bed. I stood up, when these scratches on my body was covered with bandages. I saw a long green haired girl sleeping beside me. I looked confused at her. She woke up until she saw me that I stood up.

"You're awake! How your wounds?" She asked me. I didn't know that I flushed red on my cheeks. This is my first time I met this beautiful girl.

"Um..... I'm fine." I just noticed that my pokeball around my waist was not there.

"Where's my pokeball?!" I almost shouted to her but she just laughed at me and she showed to me as I almost panicked.

"It's just with me. I was taking care of your things." She smiled at me. I don't feel lonely or something.

"Hey kid, your name?" She asked me for my name. I feel nervous if she ask my name.

"Um.... I'm Hibiki..."

Ahru: Sorry my bad.... I gave too short.

Red: Why Gold is included?

Ahru: I don't know.... It just pump into my head! I don't sure if you're included.

Aichi: He's cute....

Gold: Who?

Miku: You. Hehe..

Gold: Um... (blushing)

Ahru: o_O See you on the next chapter guys!

Aichi: Vote!

Len: Comment!

Kaito: And share!

Ahru: Sayonara minna!