Chapter 12 - Vanished

Ahru: Sup! I'm sorry because I was playing Kirby on my phone and I can't think properly what should I write here.

Len: It's fine.

Aichi: It's almost done...... I want to continue this.....

Kai: It's her choice, not our choice.

Red: Hey, you're cooking noodles.

Gold: Who?! Because I want to eat noodles!

Ahru: Me and why?! Are you going to eat my noodles without my permission, Gold?! It's for my mom and dad!

Gold: Ops! Nevermind.......

Kai:.....

Aichi: She still don't own CFV and Vocaloid including Red and Hibiki. Enjoy minna-san!

Kai's P.O.V.

After Aichi spread his attack all over the world, I stood up and walked towards him. He step on the floor from floating and I touched his right shoulder.

".....Kai-kun........" I heard him whispered. When he hold the card, his aura vanished and he collapse.

"Aichi!" I catched him and he leaned over my chest. I think he's exhausted. Len stood up and he smiled. But Luka raised her left arm and she's going to attack Len.

"Die!"

"Len, run!" I shouted him but he can't move. It's too late. I can't save him.

"Don't worry, I'm here..." That voiced seemed to be very familiar. A violet long hair. It's Gakupo. He defend the attack of Luka.

"H-how dare you....!" Luka screamed of anger.

"You're too much of it, Luka!" Miku said and she stood up while bringing a sealed paper.

"D-don't you t-tell me........ You're g-going t-to sealed me..." Luka gotten scared and full of fear. Ren appeard at her back. He stood her up and drag a knife from his pocket and put it to Luka's neck.

"R-ren...!"

"You're too late Luka........ This is the end of your darkness inside you......." Ren smiled. Miku throw the sealed paper to her and she started scream out loud.

"This is the end of your life, Darkness... Sealed!" Gakupo shouted and the darkness left at Luka's body. She collapse and she got unconcious. Gakupo catched her.

"That's kinda hard to defeat her...... But... Thanks to Aichi." Ren said. I'm very happy to Aichi. Len smiled and walked to the hallway to Kaito's room. I walked too.

"Where are you going to bring him?" Ren asked.

"To Kaito's room." I responed his question. When I go inside the room, Rin and Len going to leave also.

"We will gave you this room for your privacy..." They said and I nodded. I lay him on the bed. I put a blanket on him. And I sit beside him. I touched his cheek, it's still cold and still he looked like lifeless. I frown and kiss his lips. I explore his mouth and embraced him.

Miku's P.O.V.

"What's happening here?" Miwa came in with Red and Hibiki. I'm happy there were safe. He looked at Luka.

"Who did this and why she's unconcious?" Ren laughed as hard as he could. I sighed.

"You scence the power, right?" He nodded. 

"That power defeats her." I said. He keeps on thinking. I sighed again.

"You mean Aichi?" I nodded. Then the next who came in was Kaito and Kaiko his younger sister. I walked out to my room.

"Miku, wait!" Kaito shouted and I stopped.

"What do you want from me?!" I screamed out loud and full of anger. I remember what he did to Aichi. He moved towards infront of me.

"I'm sorry.... Of what I did to Aichi." He said and I was curious of his reason.

"The reason why I did this to him because he acted so weird and he keeps on crying on my arms. I had no choice but to embrace him... You know the reason why Aichi is like that." He explain. I understand of Aichi. I nodded. He touched my hand.

"Would you forgive me?" He asked. I smiled.

"Yes." He hugged me. Everyone claps their hands. I saw my brother, Mikou and others at the door. We stopped hugging. I ran unto him.

"Mikou, are you alright?!" I asked him and he nodded.

"You know Aichi, right? Where is he?" He asked me. How did he know Aichi without knowing him.

"Who told you about Aichi?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Meiko told everything about him. She said that the light was him." He explained. I sighed and smiled.

"He's at Kaito's room. But let him rest first before you introduced him." He nodded.

"I need her to rest too." Gakupo stood up. He bring Luka to his room. I wish Aichi is back at his atitude again....

Ahru: Finally! But I added another chapter. It's fine for me. I'll be take so long to finished the next chapter because of preparing of our Chinese New Year of our school. I'm too busy right now and I'll be gratuating this March. Sorry for this note....

Len: It's fine! We can wait for your next chapter.

Ahru: Thanks Len... Well, two chapters to go!

Red: I want to be part of the game of Kirby!

Gold: And you'll be the enemy or final boss on the game.

Red: And you'll be my comrade.

Ahru: It's Kirby and The Amazing Mirror guys...... They will suck you after you've been defeated. *sigh See you on the next chapter guys!

Rinto: Vote this chapter!

Kamui: Comment!

Aichi: And share anything you like!