Chapter 5 - Something Not Right

Ahru: Yo! Minna! Long time no see guys! I'm so sorry that I updated very late because I'm really busy of my studies and also I have an activities to do....I can't follow my schedule cause of studies...... I'm going to make this story short because I just need an equal space and time. Hahaha! Everyone got fell asleep except me! Right I'm going to start now. Remember I do not own Vocaloid and Cardfight Vanguard. Enjoy~

Aichi's P.O.V.

I can feel someone is using psyqualia. We stopped hugging and Kai-kun checked down stairs. I felt so worried about myself what happened.

Kai's P.O.V.

I checked down stairs and I saw Ren and Miwa sitting on the sofa.

"Miwa.......?" He shocked that I saw him. Its been days that we never met.

"Hey Kai! I didn't knew that your here!" I stared at him grinned but Ren just doing nothing but sitting on the sofa.

"What happened to Ren?" I asked.

"I don't know why..... But, I just followed him because he knows the way and to stay......" I glared at him and I saw a pink haired girl, Luka sits beside Ren and Miwa started to faint what he saw..... I sighed what I've seen.

"What is it Kai? Is there something wrong about my new boyfriend?" Luka asked in evil. My anger started to pump out of my head. Just Ren stood up walking towards me. He smirked. I almost felt to wild.

"Where's Aichi.....?" He whispered asked something. I felt its no good time for talking. I saw those eyes. He's the one who connect Aichi. There is no time to figure out of Luka. But Miwa always looked at Luka with those stupid face. I just run upstairs to Aichi. I expected that he's okay. I directly open the door. He is still sitting on the chair, his face were a bit sad and scared. I walked towards him and hugged him that his fear will disappear. I felt really confused of this about Luka. She's not like that before. I think someone controlled her actions or something.

"Who was it..?" He asked as his tears started to fall. I wiped his tears and touched his cheeks.

"It was Ren and Miwa.... Ren got lost of his controlled. Don't worry, I'll be at your side. I'm going to investigate about Luka...." I said. He looked at me shocked. I can feel that he's trembling.

"Is there something wrong with Luka...?" I think he realize this and I continued.

"Yes, she's doing something wrong.... She is not like that before...." He nodded. We stopped hugging as I helped him to stand. He started to walk again. I'm happy to heard that. I looked down staires, as Ren and Miwa are on the living room sitting on the couch. I sighed those people. I need to bring out my deck to fight Ren. I really know that he glared at me all the time. Aichi was at my back and he seems so scared of Ren.

"Ren, he's not like that so evil before......" Aichi whispered. He touched my arm with a grip.

"It's alright.... Just don't mind him... I'm going to fight him..."

"No, Kai-kun! I can sense his aura! It's too much to fight him. He's too powerful as you expected!" Aichi almost like scolding me but he was just afraid. I gave up my mind to not make him more sad and afraid.

"So, he's here. Huh? I didn't knew that your in relationship..." I glared at Ren all the times. I really don't want to be wild. I need to control my anger of him. But.... I smell something weird. I felt so dizzy.. When I looked at Luka, she's the one who attacked me. I collapse on the floor. I heard Aichi was screaming and his tears again fall upon his check.... I touched his cheek to wipe his droplets of tears slowly while my hands are trembling.

"Kai-kun......" He touched my hand as I smiled at him. I feel really worst. I can't move and my body starting to faint. I saw Aichi being blur myself, my hand started to fell off his cheeks and I completely lost.. I don't feel life anymore.....

Aichi's P.O.V.

"No....... Kai-kun.......... No, please don't lost yourself. I'm begging you!" I cried hardly for what I saw. His eyes started to close slowly as I want him to be with me always. But I can't. I hug him so much and cried hard as I could. I heard some footsteps towards me and it was Miwa-kun.

"I'm sorry Aichi........" He said.

"Why would you say sorry that you're not the one who attacked him......?" I continued. Miwa-kun just smiled. I stood up. And I saw Kaito standing beside me. He embrace me as I cried on his shoulder.

"You're be alright Aichi. I'm going to join your investigating." Kaito smiled at me. I hug him so much. He wiped my tears. He rub my back that can make me feel better.

Misaki's P.O.V.

There's weird aura in this garden. I called Leon to help his lost Psyqualia companions. All the Vanguard Fighter surround the garden. This is a really big problem. I don't think so of Nitta will help me. As I saw Leon with his twin friend at his back.

"You're here..." I said.

"Well, I think this is a quest. I bring my friends to help also." He said and I nodded. I saw Emi beside me as hugged her. As the police comes with those soldiers. And I won't forgotten to call Gaillard and Kamui to come this place. I really not going to force myself on my own to destroy the portal. The portal's aura is getting darkness and strong. I really need more strong comrades. I need power to stop the darkness inside the portal. Our heroes are already in the other world. As we cannot contact them. I think is someone doing to help them. I wish there were safe...

Miku's P.O.V.

I'm searching the portal which that can connect from here to Kardland world to let them return there. I felt Luka is getting more evil. I don't care of it. Huh?

"The portal from Kardland to here: At the bushes going to the Vocaloid Family House

The portal from here to Kardland: at the place that never been visiting from any people 'The Secret Garden' in this world." I found the place of portals connecting of two worlds. I need to search the map of the Secret Garden. While I'm printing it, I was reading the history of the two world connected. It connects with the same symbol in each world. Water sign, Fire sign, Earth sign, and Air sign. Who made the portal was unknown and never been discovered. I think who would be...

Ahru:As the fifth chapter was done!

Red: Hello! The Pallet Town Hero of course!

Ahru: *sigh. Red, you're not included of this.

Red: Hehe, my bad.

Green: Smell ya later...

Ahru: I told you not you're included of this story damn it!!!

Gold: Vote!

Ruby: Comment!

Ahru: And share! Could you 4 of you get out of here!?

Red: Nope! Hehe! See ya!

Ahru: Gggrrrrrrr!!!!! Get the hell outa here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!