Chapter 4 - The Truth

Ahru: Haha! I'm really having fun staying home!

Kai:What did you do at home?

Ahru: Nothing! Watching Ao no Exorcist together making this story.

Rin Okumura: What the hell are you saying?!

Ahru: You're not part of us Rin Okumura... You've got a wrong topic to join this skit....

Yukio Okumura: Sorry of my brother.... He keeps on escaping the True Cross Academy...

Ahru: Hehe..... It's alright Yukio.

Kagamine Twins: Why 'The Truth'?

Ahru: You'll found out when you read this.

Aichi: I feel sleepy.... but enjoy everyon......zzzzzzz.....

Kaito:*sigh. Enjoy everyone!

Kai's P.O.V.

I woke up at 6:00 and Aichi still sleeping. I gave him a kiss on his forehead. I left the room and go to the kitchen. On that time, I saw Kaito sitting on the chair.

"Good morning, Kaito." I greet him and he said also.

"Good morning too, Kai." After we greet ourselves, I'm going prepare food for Aichi.

"Hey... What are doing?"

"I'm cooking food for Aichi." I said.

"I'm going to say this to you about what happened to Aichi in this place...." He looks like worrying when I heard him.

"Tell me... about him...." I whispered.

"The truth, I'm the one who found him, he was completely unconscious and he's very wet. When I do any actions to him, he keeps on crying of remembers you... That's the end of our story... Well, how about the both of you and Miku?" He ended and continued to ask me. And I said.

"Well me and Miku are just friends. She was the one who found me and she brings me to the hospital. I also got completely unconscious on that part when she brings me to the hospital... And that's all." I stopped because a brown haired girl was walking towards to Kaito and she bring a bottle.

"Bakaito! Buy some sake!"

"Meiko, it's morning, you need to stop drinking sake. You got lack of slee-"

"Kaito! Luka has an evil wish for all of us! She said that she had a new boyfrie-" Meiko punch him and say.

"The hell you Gakupo! Could you stop talking or buy me some sake!" I got an awkward moment. I'm done cooking food and I also stir a mug with a hot cocoa. After I stir, I cover it using saucer. I excuse the three of them.

"I'll go now. Would you excuse me." And all of them nodded. I'm bringing food to Kaito's room. I opened the room. I placed the food on the table and also a mug. And I locked the door. I was thinking what the purple guy said that Luka has a new boyfriend I think. But who? I'll just don't mind them. I sat on the bed and touch Aichi's face. His face so smooth. I checked the time, it's 6:35. I tap in his face and I whispered saying him.

"Aichi....... Aichi wake up....... Aichi......"

"Ugh..... Kai......kun.........."

He started to open his eyes slowly. I caried his head and I said.

"Good morning, Aichi...."

I pushed his head up and lean in my chest. I notice he blushed himself.