Chapter Fourteen

Jin<3: Y/N? Can you please answer me?
Read: 15:52

Jin<3: come one please:( it's been two days already:(
Read: 16:08

Jin<3: I promise you didnt ruin our friendship!
Read: 16:14

Jin<3:... okay you're leaving me on read
Read: 16:48

Jin<3: I hope you'll enjoy Christmas with your family and friends and I hope you're doing fine❤

You: ty I hope you will enjoy Your days too:/

You: I hope you wi|

You: I hop|

You:

Jin<3: I hope you'll enjoy Christmas with your family and friends and I hope you're doing fine❤
Read: 17:03

You sighed closing your phone and closing your eyes tired.

Tomorrow was Christmas and the only thing you wanted to do was go to sleep and do nothing all day long.

But you knew that your whole family will be there and that you would have to be happy for them.

Not that you weren't happy because you are with your family, it was just that you were constantly feeling tired the past two days.

Your eyes were burning all the time and you couldnt explain why.

"Hey Noona? Are you awake?" You heard your brothers voice making you open your eyes and sit up.

"Yeah sure what's up Kai?" You asked him smiling. He smiled back at you and sat down next to you.

"Are you okay?" He asked you a pout forming on his lips.

"Yes of course Why?" You asked still smiling

"You seem really sad so I was just making sure" he shrugged now smiling again.

"Thank you Kai but I'm really fine!" You said and before you could say something else he hugged you tightly.

"Oh By the way!!! Have I told you that I got a girlfriend" he suddenly said and your eyes widened

"What? And you didnt tell me?!" You asked shocked.

"Well it just happened last week.." he said smiling sheepishly.

"You're literally calling me everyday kai and you didnt bother to tell me about you having a crush LET ALONE A GIRLFRIEND?" You almost screamed and he started laughing

"I'm sorry Noona but I swear everytime I called you i forgot to tell you!" He explained and you rolled your eyes at him playfully also laughing a bit.

"What about you? Do you have a crush? A boyfriend? ANYTHING!" he yelled and you stopped laughing.

"Does that mean yes? You do have a boyfriend??" He asked after your silence

"Wha- No!! I dont... just... a tiny little crush.." you rambled lying.

"Wow Noona... and I thought we are Honest here. If you say you just have a tiny little crush it means you're in love!" He said and you gasped.

"Yaah! Have some respect Young boy dont act like you are older than me and have much more experience!" You said laughing again.

"Well I'm sorry that I can stand to my stuff." He smirked. And you squinted your eyes also smirking.

"Are you challenging me?" You asked him teasingly to which he just shrugged.

"You are friends with Wonho right? Like you two are in the same Football team right?" You asked and he nodded now confused.

"He is the captain right?" You asked and he nodded again.
"Would you like to know what your dear Team captain did with your Older sister?" You asked him and he started screaming.

"God No! You won! Ew ew ew! Do you know how much I always suffered when you two would make out somewhere here in the house!" He yelled and you started laughing hard.

"Okay okay enough of that tell me more about that Girlfriend of yours!" You exclaimed and he started smiling big with red cheeks.