chapter sixteen

"Excuse me?! He said I love you to you FOR THE FIRST TIME, and you are just telling us THREE DAYS LATER?" Y/B/F/N started yelling after Hoseok told you and your best friend what happened a few days ago.

"Well I'm sorry bitch." Hoseok said plainly not bothering to look up from his phone.

He was smiling really big after he saw the message his boyfriend had send.

My manz❤:Gonna go to get something to eat with Jungkook and Taehyung. We gonna sleep over at yours again?❤

Baby❤: sure! Have fun with them<3

My manz❤: thank you. See you later Baby love you.

Baby❤: love you too❤❤❤

"Boy not even Jimin and I are like that." Your best friend said looking at hoseok typing on his phone.

"They may be whipped but at least they ain't doing the nasty." You answered making her roll her eyes.

"Blah blah you're just jealous because you didnt get a christmas present like I did." She winked at you and you just shrugged looking down.

"But baby... seriously I dont understand what's wrong with seokjin. This boy is 100 percent in love with you. Why is he denying it like that?" Your best friend said talking your hand that was on the table you were sitting on.

"I.. I dont even know. Maybe i was just a good friend for him." You said still not looking up.

"Good friend?! The way he texted you showed his feelings I'm serious!" She said angrily, making Hoseok look up from him phone.

"Y/b/f/n... I already told you guys before he has his reasons! Please you all are acting like Y/N is the only one hurting. I love you Y/N but Seokjin is not a bad person. If he does something he always has his reasons to do so." Hoseok explained calmly and somehting inside of you snapped.

"HE HAS HIS REASONS? THIS IS NOT FAIR. I TOLD HIM I LOVED HIM AND HE LOOKED AT ME AND SAID NOTHING. I ACCEPTED THAT BUT YOU CANT TELL ME HE HAS HIS REASONS TO HURT ME!?" You yelled at him tears filling your eyes again.

"HE IS-" He started to scream too, people now looking at you guys, but you didn't let him talk.

"I DONT CARE WHAT HE IS!" You yelled again and took your bag. Hoseok tried to stop you but you walked away wiping away your tears that streamed down your cheeks.

-----

You ran over to Seokjins Dorm, slamming open the door, ignoring the tears on your cheeks and his panicked face.

He was standing in front of his mirror a comb in his hair and he also had some Rose's on his desk.

"Oh my God..." you whispered feeling nothing but embarrassment inside of you.

How could I be so stupid?

You thought to yourself.

Of course he has a girlfriend. That's why he doesnt love you.

"I cant believe you.."you said looking at him with teary eyes. You were also angry right now. You didnt know if you were angry because of him or because of yourself.