chapter twenty

"God this is so tiring..." Your best friend mumbled as you finally sat down in the cafeteria. You just laughed at her getting a glare in return.

"Its your fault When you have been training non Stop the last few weeks." You rolled your eyes playfully at her.

She just huffed answering "I need that."
You raised your eyebrow "As a distraction?" You asked and this time she was the one rolling her eyes.

"No, I want to enter the Swim competition. I want to win that!" She said a smirk plastered on her face.

"Come on dont talk like you wouldn't win it anyways! You're a great swimmer y/b/f/n!" You said and she blushed slightly.

"Same goes for you! You're gonna be a Great dancer one day. Or you'll maybe break your leg only God knows." She laughed making you laugh too.

"Oh what I also wanted to ask... I-I still didn't talk with Jimin. How is he doing?" She suddenly asked making your laugh stop and get serious again.

"He is fine. I think from what I see he is still trying to figure a lot out." You answered her getting a nod from Her.

"I think I'm gonna talk with him today." She said and a big smiled started forming on your lips. "Really?" You exclaimed.

"Yeah its pretty childish of me not to talk to him. I mean I wasnt even mad! I just..." she trailed of not knowing what to say.

"Hey it's fine, of course you weren't going to be his best friend after months relationship right? It's fine to need time to figure things out." You took her hand smiling reassuringly at her.

"Anyways I'm Hungry I need to eat!" She almost yelled before taking her fork and starting to eat.

After you two are you walked back into your dorm. Your best friend changing into her normal clothes and you changing to your clothes for dance class.

Entering your class you first saw a smiling Jungkook waving at you. You smiled back walking over to him.

"Hey kook! Why are you in such a good mood?" You asked still smiling at him.

"Oh.. no reason!" He answered you and you furrowed your eyebrows.

"Come on tell me what happened!" You exclaimed and he laughed lightly.

"Okay well I may... or may not have a date with someone..." he said sheepishly a small blush rising up his cheeks.

You smirked at him pushing him a bit at his shoulder. "Wow the small Jungkook finally got himself someone!" You said and he rolled his eyes at you playfully.

"You know I'm looking down at you right now right?" He asked with a smirk  on his face.

"Yah!" You exclaimed "that's not the point! Just tell me who it is!" You said laughing.

"Well...I was actually asked for a date and not the other way." He said the blush still on his cheeks now even redder than before.

"Oh of course! As if you would be confident enough to ask someone out!" You said.

"Hey we are talking about Namjoon Hyuhg here! Obviously I would never be confident enough to ask him out!" He said. You started laughing for a good ten seconds until you realised what he had just told you and your eyes widdened when you stopped laughing.

"What!?" You almost yelled too loud.
"Psshhh calm down!" He said and you still looked at him in pure shock.

"You-...He-... I-... what? When did this even happen?!" You asked, your eyes so wide already you thought they were going to pop out.

"Well... surprise?" He answered awkwardly.

"I'm just not gonna question anything anymore. But I'm happy for you and namjoon!" You smiled at him.

"Jeon Jungkook!" You two suddenly heard someone yelling from behind you. You turned around to see Jimin with squinted eyes.

"W-what?" Jungkook asked nervous not knowing why Jimin looked at him like that.

"A DATE? AND YOU COULDNT THINK ABOUT TELLING ME?" jimin yelled making some of the students inside the room look at you three.

"I-It just happened before I walked here!" Jungkook answered blushing madly.

"Today my friend.." jimin started, putting his hand on Jungkooks shoulder "you have disappointed and betrayed me. You can ask for forgiveness later because the teacher just came." He finished dramatically taking a last sip from his bottle before the class started.

"Drama queen." You said giggling quietly making Jungkook chuckle Too.

After dancing class, which was your last class, you walked back to your room, basically throwing yourself on your bed and ready to take a big fat nap.

Just when you were about to drift off to sleep you got a message making you look at your phone. You smiled seeing that it was Jin who had texted you, but your smile fell when you saw his text, not knowing what was going on.

Mine🥰: I can't believe you Y/N, why would you use my trust like that.

[ a/n: hehe I'm a lil bitch for sope Vmin and namkook yes ik 😔🤲🏻 and also you guys wanted drama so here you go hehe]