4| Contract

Taehyung smiled as the doorbell rung in the exquisite penthouse suite which held a magnanimous view of the city. He checked the time against his watch, noting she was earlier than expected. Nevertheless she was there, which he didn't want to admit surprised him a little. He situated his blazer and tread quietly toward the door and answered.

Eve stood before him looking amazingly stunning and almost unrecognizable in a simplistic white gown. She lowered her gaze in almost a blush, but not before getting a glimpse of the handsome man before her. Taehyung's human emotions were quick to serve him with satisfaction, intrigue as well as arousal and thought of nothing but seeing what hid beneath her dress. Everything so far fell into plan. "Don't just stand there, dear. Come inside." He held out his hand.

Looking again at him, she placed her hand in his, allowing him to lead her in. She was in immediate awe of the dwelling. "You live here?" She asked him.

"I work here." His lip found itself hostage against his teeth following his reply.

Eve gulped. "Well, I did what you asked."

Taehyung's brow quirked. "And?"

"Why the shot? Is procreation even an issue with you? You are Lucifer, of course." She sneered.

Taehyung laughed heartily at her inquisitiveness. "We can't be too careless now, can we? In that regard, you took the shot-so is it too much to assume that is your way of consenting?"

"We will just call it curiosity." Eve answered.

"Hmph. Fair enough." Taehyung snapped his fingers. It in quick moment, thick stacks of paper appeared in Eve's clutches.

"What in the hell is this?" She asked.

Taehyung grinned at her phrase of choice. "It's a contract. Your contract specifically. Every line detailed about you and for you."

Eve scoffed. "So let me guess, I sign away my soul and you give me whatever I want?"

"You've done this before?" Taehyung teased. Eve narrowed her chocolate stare at him before glancing down at the lines on the contract. "Would you like me to sum it up for you?" Taehyung offered.

"No. You'll only tell me what you want me to hear." Eve answered.

"As in the truth? I have no reason to lie to you, Genevieve. Everything I've said to you has been nothing but honesty." Taehyung folded his arms.

"How did you know my full name? No one on this planet calls me Genevieve."

Taehyung walked behind her and leaned in close to her. His eyes inherited details of her body: the curve of her frame, its perfect proportions and even the tiny beauty mark on the nape of her neck. His thoughts conjured the many ways he will explore her. "How fortunate for you I'm not of this filthy planet?" The scent radiating from Eve tickled his nostrils, and he was a few seconds from devouring her. Soon. He chanted to himself.

"Fine. If you insist. What do I need to know?"

Taehyung faced her, allowing her eyes to meet his. "You sign this and I will fulfill your heart's intangible desires. They inhabit your heartbeat louder than anything else."

Eve's stomach tuck into itself, as she knew exactly what he hinted to. Never had anyone as handsome as he ever looked at her the way he has and it only grew her curiosity more.

"There is one thing that I want for the exchange in all of this." Taehyung added.

"You mean besides my soul?"

Taehyung nodded. "That too, but I was speaking of..." He snapped his fingers again and the contract disappeared from Eve's hands.

He moved even closer to her. His lips merely a touch away from hers, but his eyes remained focused on her, leaving her in a trance as she couldn't tear her gaze away from him. She fell bewitched, failing to notice her gown was gradually being lifted, exposing her lower half. Taehyung smirked as his fingertips traced the trim of her lingerie beneath it until he brushed the fabric against her sex.

Eve's breath hitched from his touch as he continued to tantalize the spot, feeling the wetness from its effect. "This." He whispered to her. "I want this whenever and however I chose. Do you comply?" The strokes of his fingertips were slow and steady, causing Eve to whimper from this uncharted pleasure. Taehyung cocked his brow as he watched her. "Eve? Are we in agreement?"

Taking in a hard swallow, Eve couldn't speak, nor did she want him to stop. Her body shivered from his caress and her virgin mind grew chaotic with visions of what more he could do to make her this way. "Yes." She breathed. "I agree."

"Good girl." His warm breath blew against her. "Just one thing, though. I require a kiss to seal the agreement." Taehyung spoke, still teasing her now swollen sensitivity beneath her garment.

Eve leaned into him, but he leaned back. She stared in a flustered confusion. "I don't kiss on the lips but I will kiss you somewhere else." He explained.

"S-Somewhere else? W-Where?"

The pace of his fingertips grew even more intense. Eve's lips parted in a gasp, almost on the verge of crumbling. "I'm gonna kiss you here."

Taehyung lowered down to her, pulling the soaked fabric to the side before he kissed the lips of her heat while gliding a finger inside her. Eve's head tilted back as she moaned from the ache of his retraction and wanted more. "Mmm...you taste so sweet, dear. Your pleasure will be worth my time..."

↣ ♡𝒸𝓊𝓅𝒾𝒹♡ ↢

↣ ♡𝒸𝓊𝓅𝒾𝒹♡ ↢