6| Reminder

Eve woke in a disheveled state. She peered around and found comfort seeing she was in her own room. How did I get here? She wondered. Flashbacks struck her. Images of her body entwined with another. Moans and swears become a vivid decibel in her mind, as if she was experiencing it in the present. The recollection of skin slapping against the other clothed her in chills and a slowly forming sweat.

"Taehyung..."

"Coming again, darling?"

"Y-Yes."

"I will control that soon."

"What?" she uttered. Eve lifted her blankets to find herself completely naked. It wasn't real. That didn't happen. She concluded as she fell back on her bed, but still felt unsure of herself.

"Evie!" The loud, deep calling of her name mimicked the pounding on her door. She sprung from her bed and threw on a t-shirt and some tatty sweatpants that were thrown against a chair in her bedroom. She opened the door in a huff. "You're home!" He smiled at her.

"Where else would I be?" She rolled her eyes and walked away. Taking a seat back on the bed.

"Umm...work perhaps?"

Your job now is to please me. Eve looked around for the voice before turning back to her visitor.

"What?" He frowned.

"Nothing. I um, I quit." She answered.

"You did? Why?"

"Just needed something different, that's all." She shrugged.

"Different?" He scoffed. "That doesn't sound like you." He took a longer glance at her, "and speaking of different, did you cut your hair?"

Eve ran her fingers through her slightly messy hair before bringing them down nervously to her lips. That was sexy as fuck kitten. I will need a replay of that soon but don't forget who you belong to. Eve gasped at the voice.

"Evie?"

"Did you not hear that, Yoongi?"

Yoongi shrugged. "Sweetie, are you sure you're okay?"

Sweetie, huh? Maybe I shouldn't have dismissed all my information about you. Who is he? Make him leave.

"I-I-" Now! "I'm fine. Really." She faked a smile.

Yoongi glanced down at his watch. "I have to get going, anyway. Joon's expecting me. By the way, I changed where I keep my spare key, so it's in one of the..."

"Yeah, yeah I know. See you later." Eve interrupted to hurry him out.

Yoongi nodded at her before leaving her room and closed the door behind him. In less than a second, Lucifer appeared. Eve's eyes widened in uncertainty. "Hello dear."

"No! You're not real." Eve spoke. "It was just a dream."

A sly smile covered his blushed lips. "A dream, eh? When will you learn lying to yourself is a waste of your precious energy? You know I'm real and you remember every little detail." He moved closer to her and smirked. "I fucked you so good it gave you hazy memories? You're too kind, darling."

Eve gulped as everything came rushing back to her. "Why did you dismiss me, then?"

"To test your obedience and to warn you that there are consequences when you don't comply."

Eve's heart raced. "What sort of consequences?"

Taehyung gathered strands of her hair, playing with them as he grinned at her wonder. "If you hear me counting, for your sake, keep the numbers low."

"Your vagueness is annoying." Eve stared.

Taehyung laughed. "Learn to keep up, then. Now. Strip."

"I beg your pardon?"

Taehyung cocked his brow as he released her hair. "That isn't disobedience, is it?" Eve's teeth tugged on her lip as she removed her clothing.

Taehyung ached against his slacks, begging for freedom at the sight of her. In a flash, he eased her down on the bed. His lips were quickly between her legs, tongue lapping around her clit, sucking and teasing simultaneously. Her moans enticed him. An incentive to keep going. "I think you need a reminder of who you belong to."

↣ ♡𝒸𝓊𝓅𝒾𝒹♡ ↢

↣ ♡𝒸𝓊𝓅𝒾𝒹♡ ↢