8| Limits

Heat saturated the surrounding air.

Taehyung's hands slipped as he held on to Eve's waist, thrusting steadily behind her as she was close to her peak. Her legs, weak from standing for hours and enduring multiple climaxes without a breather in between. She wasn't sure how much more her body would take, but Lucifer had no intentions of stopping. "Ahh! Taehyung, p-please..." she held on tightly while he pounded her mercilessly.

"Learned your lesson yet?" He growled. Eve couldn't reply as the surge of heat radiated through her and another orgasm announced its arrival. "Fuck darling...you're making me come with you." He moaned as he unloaded his hot seed inside her.

Screams belted from Eve as he filled her.

Taehyung groaned as his strokes grew slower before pulling out of her. Remnants of their sex dribbled down Eve's leg as she fought to catch her breath. "We're not done." He spoke. He lifted and carried her to the bedroom, laying her down slowly. "We need to talk first."

Tears filled Eve's eyes as he hovered over her, watching her intently. Taehyung took a peek into her heart, reading her emotions and confused about her feelings. "You're not angry with me, why?" He wondered.

A tear fell from her. "I have no reason to be. This is what signed for, right?"

Now his heart was the one pounding. "I have your consent, but I don't want things to get out of hand here. I will only do what you allow me to." He responded.

"I haven't stopped you yet." Eve answered.

Taehyung didn't like the direction her heart took, though he gave her what she wanted. "Your job is to please me. My job is to satisfy you. Neither of which goes without limits." He explained.

"You said I belonged to you, Lucifer. You said I was yours and you would give me my heart's desire. Are you going to renege on your word?"

Taehyung scowled to shadow the way she made him feel, especially how it gutted him, the way his name dripped from her sweet lips. The king of temptation was now caught in his own web of the act. His length twitched, turned on how humbling she remained through his efforts to ruin her. This wasn't the way it should be.

He leaned in closer to her lips as his desire to taste them edged him. She gulped as she sensed his hesitation, but unsure of what. "Limits. We have limits." He halted.

"What do you mean?"

A grin at the corner of his lips portrayed his response. "Spread your legs for me darling, so you can take me like the good little girl you are." He commanded, ignoring her question.

Eve released a breath as he eased himself inside her. Instinctively, her hands grabbed onto his waist, pushing him deeper into her as she lifted her legs to recieve him. "So good..." she moaned.

Taehyung's eyes fluttered at her confidence as he watched her. The way she touched and handled him was a softness that he wasn't used to. Eve lifted her hand to his hair, running her fingers through it, while gazing at him. He felt oddly nervous about her stare. "Don't limit yourself to me. Not everything about you is dark." She spoke.

His heart flipped. She was testing his limit and as much as he didn't like it, he couldn't in that moment fight against it. Things are not going as planned.

 Things are not going as planned

↣ ♡𝒸𝓊𝓅𝒾𝒹♡ ↢