11| Fight

Eve whined as he gripped her hair tight, thrusting behind her harder every time. "What darling? Can't take it?" He growled. She remained silent other than the heavy breaths escaping her. "Are you not gonna answer me?" His pace quickened. Eve tightened her jaw to keep herself from speaking. Though pleased with his sex, she didn't find him thrilling. "One."

"Yes! I-I'm taking it."

"Good girl."

Tears welded her eyes.

Something was up. He's acted different with her lately and it confused her. She's done everything he's asked and yet he still disappeared on her and their time together comprised just hardcore, meaningless sex. This time was no different. She prayed he'd come soon and dismiss her. She didn't want to be there anymore.

"Fuck! I'm coming darling." He announced before shooting a load inside, growling as he gave her every drop. A very hard and loud smack to her ass followed afterwards. Eve winced at the sting. He lifted her to him as his tongue grazed her ear. "You deserve more than one, but I'm letting it slide for now." He whispered to her.

Eve snatched away from him and out of his clutches. "Fuck you, Lucifer!" she exclaimed, making her way off the bed.

Taehyung read her heart and for once he didn't enjoy the anger coming from her, but never allow her to know otherwise. Taunting her was easier than admitting the truth. "I believe you just did, darling. Ready for more?" He teased.

"What is your problem? What have I done? Why are treating me like some little toy?"

"Because that's what you are. You're my little toy for me to play with and fuck till I'm through with you. That's what you signed up for, remember? Your job is to please me, and you're barely clinging to that." He sneered. A break in Eve's heart called his attention, but he didn't show a hint of concern.

Her tears had now fallen on her cheeks. "Oh yeah? Says the one who came more than I did."

"I was hoping it would entice you. The faucet seems to be a little dry lately, dear." He smirked.

His insults pierced her. He's never treated her this way even if he was Satan. She knew he had his own dark sense of care for what he treasured, and this definitely wasn't it. He was hiding something. "You're being mean for no reason." She uttered.

"I think you have forgotten who you are dealing with, dear. I don't have to be nice to you. You're my pet, which I've molded into a good fuck. That's all you'll ever be."

Eve's lips trembled as a sob broke from her. She turned on her heel and headed inside the bathroom, slamming the door behind her. Taehyung sighed as he disappeared from the penthouse.

Eve leaned against the door, crying silently and staring. She knew what she was to him, but she felt as if he only said those things intentionally to hurt her. He picked this fight on purpose.

Clean up. You're dismissed.

She gritted her teeth in anger. She no longer wanted to be there, so she dressed fast as she could and left, not caring if he was in the penthouse or not. Eve wanted to be away from him, and his silence was his answer to her wish.

 Eve wanted to be away from him, and his silence was his answer to her wish

↣ ♡𝒸𝓊𝓅𝒾𝒹♡ ↢