21| Three Words

Eve walked inside a quiet and dimmed lit penthouse. She searched around for a sign of him, but he was nowhere in sight. She walked onto the veranda and saw him standing there, staring out into the city. "I'm glad you're here." His voice swayed in the night air.

Eve stood next to him, staring out as well. "Why did you call me?"

Taehyung gazed over to her, "I missed you."

Eve's eyes filled with tears. "Then why are treating me this way?" She didn't bother to look at him.

Taehyung battled internally to admit a disastrous truth. "You're a contract." He settled for.

Hurt thundered inside Eve. "I'm done with this."

Eve was about to storm off, but Taehyung grasped her and pulled her close to him. "Let go of me." She spoke through her tears.

"I won't, and that's the problem. I won't ever let you go. You're mine Evie, remember? Why are you upset with the truth?"

"It's a hidden truth and you know it! You treat me this way because it's easier for you than to be honest with yourself. You're pathetic!" She shouted.

His eyes gazed down at her lips, fighting the temptation to kiss them while fighting his emotions. "Why did you have to be the one?" He whispered.

Eve's heart skipped. "Why did you have to be my one? You're unattainable and I'm a fool." Eve countered.

"You're not a fool Evie. You're getting everything you wanted. I told you I would be the one to do that."

"Not everything." Tears streamed down her cheeks.

"You have me." His lips pressed to hers, tasting the saltiness of her tears as his heart swirled heavily in the deepest pits of an emotion he could no longer hide. Eve gasped as she suddenly felt the mood of their surroundings change. The familiar touch of his skin to hers made her heart flutter as she realized his naked touch. "What is it?" He asked.

Eve stared at him as she read a genuine concern in his voice. "Tell me what you're feeling."

"Evie..."

"Taehyung, tell me the truth."

A sudden numbness rushed him as a heat succumbed him. "Just let me show you Evie."

Eve shook her head. "I want to hear you say it."

Taehyung trailed kisses from her neck to her belly and further below. He loved how wet she was always for him, and slipped a finger inside her heat, smirking as she lifted her hips. He hovered over, watching her squirm from his pleasure as her moans filled the atmosphere. "Tell me you want me." He commanded.

"I want you." Eve breathed.

He inserted another finger. Eve whined from the addition. "Tell me you need me." He leaned in closer.

"I-I n-need you." Her breathy, staggered reply sent his heart in a frenzy.

Taehyung released his fingers, replacing them with his stiffened length. His lips were a hair short of hers. Eve watched him intently as he stroked her, lips parted as her hot breath escaped. He lifted her legs to his, grinding deeper into her. Anxious about his next words, he needed to know, regardless. "Tell me you love me."

His impaling gaze made Eve gulp as she lifted her hands to his face. She hesitated, but she couldn't help but wonder if confessing would it entice him to do the same. "I love you."

↣ ♡𝒸𝓊𝓅𝒾𝒹♡ ↢

↣ ♡𝒸𝓊𝓅𝒾𝒹♡ ↢