Chapter 1

Yohan P.O.V

I was sleeping peacefully until

''Hyung!!!!Ireona!!!!!'' someone shout while jumping on my bed.

I open my eyes and see who is it and it was non other than the cutie Hyeong Jun.

''Uhh....waeeee......'' I said while rubbing my eyes lazily.

''Wake uppp!!!!We already late for school!!!Besides we going to move to a new school!!!!'' Hyeong Jun shout at my ear.

''Ahhh!!!Okay okayyy...Don't shout at my ear...I'm not deaf yet...Now get out.I want to bath.''I said while rubbing my ears because of his high pitch shout...

''Okayyyy....''Hyeong Jun said cutely and skip out from my room...

I get down from my bed and go to bath...After finish,I change to my new,school uniform.

''*sigh* new school , new life...''I said while adjust my tie.

After that I took my phone,wallet and backpack and go downstairs.

''Good morning...'' Seungwoo hyung said as I go into the kitchen.

I just response him with a hmmm...

''Tch...Our Yohanie is cold as always...''say Seungyeon hyung.

I just ignore him and eat my breakfast.

''But Yohannie not cold to me because we have the same ages...''Hangyul said cutely while clingy to me that make Dohyon make a disgusting face..

''Can you just shut up'' I said at Hangyul coldly...

He pout and Dohyon just laugh at him...

''Can you guys just shut up and eat?'' Wooseok hyung said annoyingly.

''Okay okay...Since you guys knew that we going to a new school so behave okay?And Yohan, I hope you can change your cold heart when we were at the new school...''Seungwoo hyung said.

''Yeah hyung...We miss the old you...The old Yohan hyun that make we laugh,the old Yohan that always happy and smile...We miss him...''Eunsang said sadly...

I was touched with his words but I can't change my cold self after what happened to me long ago...I still can forgot about it.I was so depressed...

''Let's go to school...We already late right...''I said coldly while stand up from my seat and go to the front door.

''*sigh* let's go''I can hear Seungwoo hyung said...

I feel sorry for them because they have to feel like this but I'm not ready to change my heart yet...I'm scare that the same thing happene to ne again...

I'm sorry guys...

Y/N P.O.V

I arrived at school early today because I woke up early so why not go to school early...

I walk to the library to kill my time...

After a few minutes, the bell is ringing and it sign that the class going to start...I quickly pack my things and go to class.