Chapter 12

Y/N P.O.V

''What do you want?'' Yohan glare at him while push me behind him.I hold his shirt tight.

''I want what mine back'' Jaehyun glare at Yohan.

''No one can take Y/n from me'' Yohan glare back at me and hold my hand tight.His hand is cold.I know he's nervous but he stay strong.

Jaehyun glare at Yohan.His eyes show anger.He clench his jaw.His hand turn in to fist.

''Let's see how longer you can call her yours'' he smirk.

Suddenly he took out a gun and aim it towards Yohan.

My eyes wide and I step out from Yohan back and stood in front him.

Suddenly I hear a gun shoot and I feel something flow out from my stomach.

I touch my stomach and look at my hand.

Blood

''Y/n!'' Yohan catch me before I fall on to ground.

Suddenly the door burst open and police and X1 member come inside.

''Y/n!Noona!'' X1 member shout.

Jaehyun just stood there with shocked face.

The police than cuff his hand and bring him outside.The police also call the ambulance.

Yohan put my head on his thighs and hold my hand that was on my stomach.

''Y/n please hold on...Please...'' Yohan said.He already crying.

''Yohan...'' I call him breathless.

''Y/n please don't leave me please...I love you...Please don't leave me...'' Yohan grab my hand tight.

I look at our intertwined hand that was full with ny blood.It's fit perfectly.

Our hand match each other like our hand really just make for each other.My tears started to fall from my eyes as I recall back our tine together.

''Y/n please don't leave me...I love you so much jagi'' he was sobbibg hard.

I look at X1 member and saw them crying too.

Seungwoo oppa is comforting Dongpyo who was crying non stop while he also trying hard to hold his tears.Wooseok oppa and Seungyoun oppa just let their manly tear fall.Thet were comfort HyeongJun that cry silently.Hangyul is comforting Dohyon.Eunsang , Minhee and Junho also crying.

It hurt my heart too see then crying because I always saw them happy and cheerful.

I look back at Yohan and my heart become more hurt.

He was crying mess.

''Y/n ahh...Please hold on okay...The ambulance is coming...Please hold on darling...I need you...'' Yohan said.His voice is soft and it almost like a whisper.

''Yohan'' I hold his cheek and wipe his tear.Tears fall down my eyes like a water fall already.

''Yohan...Don't cry...Where's my cheerful Yohan go?hmm...''

I said while my hand cupped his cheek.My other hand still hold his hand tight.

I look at Seungwoo oppa who is comforting Dongpyo.

''Seungwoo oppa...'' I call him.

''Yes'' he replied and look at me.His eyes red.

''I want to thank you for taking care of X1.You are the best leader,the best hyung and the best oppa in the world.Don't stop to catch your dream but don't work to hard and took a rest too okay.You are the best brother that I ever had.'' his tears fall when I said that.

''Boys,thank you because you guys cone in to my life.I already see you as my family.You were always there when I need you.Promise me that even I'm not here anymore, you will always be cheerful and happy like always.Find your own happiness and be happy'' I said to other boys.

''Don't say like that noona...''Dongpyo whine and cry louder and Seungwoo oppa hug him.

''And lastly...Yohan ahh...'' I look at Yohan.

His eyes and nose were red because he crying so much.

''Yes darling'' he hold my hand tight.

''I want to thank you because come in to my life.Because of you, I laugh a little harder...Because of you, I cry a little less...Because of you, I smile a lot more.You are my sunshine.You are my never ending thought.You are my everything....I love you and always love you from bottom of my heart.'' I held his cheek.

More tears fall fron his eyes.

''Promise me, even when I gone you will always be the Yohan that always happy, always smile, always childish*giggles*.The Yohan that everyone know and love...And I want you to stay health...Don't skip meals and take care of yourself...Don't get injured.If you get injured I will add it more *glare at him*.I will always loon at you from up there.And promise me...Even when you found someone else, you will still remember me.Remember that I will always be here'' I point at his heart.

''I promise you...I promise I will take care of myself. I won't skip meals, I won't get injured.I will always smile, I will always be happy.And I PROMISE you...I will always remember and love you...''He said while hold my hand and look at my eyes directly.

''I love you, Kim Yohan''

''I love you too, Choi Y/n''

After that, everything turn black.And the last thing I heard is Yohan shout my name.

This was my last time I ever head his voice, the last time I heard his laugh, the last tne I saw his smile, the last time I feel his hug and the last time I heard him said,

'I LOVE YOU'

Continue~~~~

omgggg....I crying while write this...btw this is not the end okayyy....;-)