Chapter 5

Y/N P.O.V

''W-wh-what a-are you d-doing here?'' I ask while my whole body was shocked and trembling.The person is ............................................................

Ahn Jaehyun....

Jaehyun just look at me and smirk.

I was totally shocked until I not move an inch from my spot.

''Why are you standing there?Come here'' Mom said while patted the space beside her on the sofa.

Jaehyun turned to look at my mom and smile innocently and brightly.

I was still shocked but I still walked slowly to my mom and sit beside her.

''The reason why I call you to come home ws I want you to marry Jaehyun'' Mom said

I was so so so so shocked...My eyes wide open and my jaw drop.

''W-why?Why did I need to marry him?I don't want  to marry him!I don't want to marry this bastard!H-he try t-to r-raped me b-before'' I shout while my eyes were shaking and tearing.

My body was shaking because I can clearly remember what he trying to do to me.

''What are you talking about?Jaehyun is a kind man.He becer do those thing like that.'' Mom said looking at Jaehyun and he look at her back pretending to be shocked.

''I don't care what you say.You must marry him.He can make our company go success like before...So please...Marry him...'' mom beg me while holding my hand.

Yup.Our company almost breakup but we still can manage it.

I pushed her hands away and stand up.

''I don't want!!!I don't want to marry this bastard!!!I don't care whatever you do but I don't want to marry him!!!'' I shout as my tears roll down my cheeks.I was sobbing hard.

I quickly run to my room and lock the door.I slide down to the door and buried my face between my arms.

''Why is my life is so terrible...'' I mumble.

I stood up and sit on my bed.I took out my phone and open Kakaotalk.I open a group that have X1 members.

I reas all our message.They were fooling around at each other.I just smile reading their chat.

After read it,I put down my phone and go to my bathroom.

I stood in front of the cupboard.I open it and the first thing that great my eyes was ..............................

.......blazed...

I took the blazed and cut my wrist.

Even the wound was not so deep as my wound on my heart,it's still hurt.

I was sobbibg while continue to cut my wrist.

After I done, I look at it.Fresh blood flow out from my wrist.

I go oit from the bathroom and took first aid kit.I treat my own wound myself while crying.

I wrapped my wrist with bandage and put away all the things and go to bed.

I turn to my side while still crying....

After few minutes crying I finally feel tired and fall asleep.

continue~~~~~~