Chapter 17

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up in unfamiliar room.My head hurt really bad.I look around the room and saw it was dark.It just have one window and I think this place is near beach cuz I could hear a sound of wave.

I try to get up but soon fall back and groan.

Suddenly the door being unlocked and a person come in.

The person wear a cap so I don't know who but the person is a guy because his body look built.

''Who are u?Where am I?'' I glare at the person.

The person look up and take his cap off.

My eyes wide as I saw his face.

''J-jaehyun''

It shock me because I didn't see him for a long time.

I still looking at him shock but there's something that I didn't expect to see.

His eyes.

His eyes fill with regret.

''Y/n'' he take a step closer to me.

''D-don't!Don't come near me!'' I shout at him while walk backwards.

He stop and look at the floor.His face full with regret.

''I'm sorry'' he whisper.

Did he just say sorry?

''I'm sorry for everything.For all I did to you and Yohan.I regret it.Please forgive me...'' he suddenly kneel down with tears fall from his eyes.

I look at him still process what was happening.

''Jaehyun...'' I call him

''I release that you really love Yohan and Yohan love you too...I'm just too blind with love to see that you were hurting because of me...Your life become like this because of me.'' he look at me and cry.

''I forgive you...You're my friend after all...If you love me,let me go...I'm sure you will find someone better that me...'' I say to him.

''Thank you Y/n...I really want to let you go...So I already plan something...'' he say look at me with serious look.

''What is it?''

~Time skip~

I woke up when I heard the door open.I look towards the door and saw Hanna.

''Well well well....Look who already awake.'' she smirk.

''Where am I?What do you want from me?'' I look at ger disgust.

She scoffed and look at me,

''You now at Jeju.Where you and Yohan promise what?To create a memories here?*scoffed*what a shame...And for the second question...'' she walk around me.

''I want you to get lost from this world...'' she stop in front me and smirk.

''I wonder what Yohan see in you...You just a simple girl...'' she say while twirl my hair around her finger.

I slap her hand away scoffed.

''You want to know?Well...Better choose a simple one than a perfect one because the perfect one is not perfect...but fake...'' I smirk back her.

Her face was red because of anger.Well...I don't care.

She laugh but I know it was a fake one.

''You really want to play ahh''

Suddenly she click her finger and the door open reveal Jaehyun.Jaehyun walk and stood besides her.

Hanna kneel down in front me and say,

''Let's see how long you be able to play this game''

She stood up back and look at Jaehyun.

''Start'' Hanna said.

Jaehyun took out a gun from his back and point at me.His eyes look directly at my eyes.

''Your life while end in a minute now Y/n...'' Hanna say proudly while open her arms.

''Poor Yohan because he lose you'' she fake crying.

''but he have me'' she laugh.

I swear it was annoying to heard her laugh...Even the chicken sound is better...

While she was busy laughing, suddenly we heard a police siren.

She stop laugh(finally) and her face was full with anger.

''Who the hell the one that call those police?!'' she shout.

''Jaehyun!You say nobody will found us here!'' She shout at Jaehyun.

''Of course nobody will found us...Because I'm the one who call the police...'' Jaehyun say to Hanna.

Hanna face look like she will burst in any minute.

''I'm not on your side anymore Hanna'' Jaehyun say.

''You bastard!'' She shout at him and snatched the gun from Jaehyun and point it at him.

''Jaehyun!'' I shout and before Hanna can pull the trigger, the police kick down the door and I feel my heart stop when I saw Yohan behind the police.

''Y-yohan'' I mumble.

Suddenly I was pull out of thought when I heard a gun shot.

I look at Jaehyun and saw that he was fine but Hanna not.She have blood on her chest where the police shoot.

Yohan run towards me and hug me tight.

''Y/n...''  I hug him back.He rock our body back and front while his hand on my hair.My hand hold his shirt tight.

''Everything is alright now...Don't worry'' he whisper into my ear.

He pull back and wipe my tears.

I look at Jaehyun and walk to him.

''Thank you Jaehyun'' I smile at him.

He smile back.

Yohan come towards us and stand beside me.

''Thank you for calling me...'' Yohan say to him.

''That's what I should do in the first place'' Jaehyun say.

~To be continue~~~~

Hii...I'm very sorry for late update...and this chapter is lame lol.btw it's going to end soon.I think the next chapter will be the last?And I want to thanks you all for support .PROMISE'....It's already 2k...I hope u will support Jaehyun Oneshot 'WITH YOU' too...Plese keep on supporting my stories...

~Jjhanie