Chapter 11

Y/N P.O.V

My eyes wide as I saw him took out a gun from his back.

''W-what a-are you g-going to do t-to h-him?'' my body was trembling because I was so scared.

''Don't worry...I just want to have some game with him.'' he smirk.

''Don't you dare to do anything to him!'' I shout at him.

His face show anger.He look scary...

He come towards me and pulled my hair to look at him.

''Why?!Why huh?!Why you love him so much huh?!What did he have that I don't?!What did he do until you fall for him?!He didn't nothing!He just a little boy that come and take what mine!'' he shout at my face.

I slap him and push him away.

''No one can talk like that about Yohan!No one can claim me as their unless Yohan! You can't claim me as yours because I'm Yohan!I'm his and he's mine!'' I shout at him.

He already crossed the line.

Jaehyun just look at me and then he laugh.

''He's yours?And you're his?Huh...Okay...I make you mine then'' he said and smirk at me.

I don't understand what he mean but then he walked towards me.

My eyes wide.

''W-what are you d-doing?'' I ask him.

''I just want to make you mine.'' he smirk.

In a blink of eyes, he push me on the bed.

I was so scared and I was crying already.

I close my eyes tight as he lean in.

Suddenly I heard someone kick the door open and I don't feel Jaehyun on top me already.

I open my eyes and saw Yohan on top Jaehyun while punching him.

His dmface were red and his veins pop up.He look scary.This is my first time seeing him this mad.

''You bastard!No one can touch what mine!If they touch what mine, they'll get it! And this is what you get when you touch what mine!'' Yohan punch him at every sentence he say.

''Yohan...Stop...'' I say softly because I'm scared look at him in this state.

He stop and look at me.

He come towards me and hug me.

''You okay?Did he do anything?'' he cupped my cheeks while search for any injured on my body.

''I'm okay...'' I hold his hand that was on my cheeks to take his attention.

He stop and look at my eyes.His eues soft and loving not like early.Full of anger and hate.

''*sigh* I'm glad you okay'' he hugged me again and kiss my forehead.

Suddenly someone say ,

''What a sweet drama we got here...''

Yohan broke the hug and we turn ti the voice.

Jaehyun

His face were full with bruised.

He stand up but stumble a bit but he still can manage it.What a strong guy...But my Yohanie is more stronger hahaha...

''You come at the right time Yohan.Now I can start my game with you'' Jaehyun Said.

Continue~~~~

Huhuhu...It's near the climax but not end yet~~~