Chapter 14

No one P.O.V

While Y/n and Yohan are smiling happily and the guest clapping at them, there's someone on the corner that glaring at them.

''You will not happy forever.You will regret it.'' unknow.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Unknown P.O.V

It's 11 p.m and I'm on my way to police station to start my plan.I wore all black including cap and mask so that no one notice me.

I arrive at the police station and carefully go inside to the jail area.(?)

There is a guard at the front.I just wait there thinking how I need to pass the guard.

Suddenly the guard stand up and go to somewhere.He left the key for the jail on the table.

'Perfect' I thought

I go to the table and take the key and quickly go inside the jail area before the guard come.

I search for Jaehyun jail and finally found it.

''Jaehyun'' I call him.

''Who are you?'' he look at me and ask.

''My name is Hanna''I  take off my cap.

''What do you want from me?'' he ask.

''Let me take you out from here first then I explain.'' I say annoyed and open the lock.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jaehyun and I finally out from the police station.Luckily no one saw us...We now at the park for me to explain my plan to him.

''So...What do you want?'' he ask.

''I like Yohan'' I say.

''Then?'' he raised his eyebrow

''I want you to help me to get him'' I say

''What did I get is I help you?''

''Y/n'' I smirk

After I said that his lips formed in to smirk too...

''So...You'll help me?'' I ask him.

''Okay...You get Yohan and I get Y/n.'' he say.

''So...What's the plan?'' he added.

I smirk and tell him my plan.

Y/n P.O.V

We now at restaurant.We I mean is me,Yohan and X1 members.After the wedding, Seungwoo oppa being the best he is want to treat dinner for all of us.So now we are at restaurant ordering foods.

After finish order, Wooseok oppa start the conversation,

''So.....Now our Yohan is someone husband...''he say teasing Yohan.

Yohan just smile while lower his head and the other member tease him.

His face is red including his ears.I just laugh at his reaction.

''Now I can't tease Yohan anymore'' Hangyul fake cry.

The members just laugh at Hangyul attitude.

''Now that Yohan hyung become someone husband, when will you become a father, hyung?'' Dongpyo innocently ask.

Me and Yohan blush at what Dongpyo say.

''Dongpyo-ah it's too early...Besides Yohan and Y/n still young...'' Seungwoo oppa say...Seriously he the bestttt.....

''But I want a little brother'' Dongpyo pout.

''Are we not your little brother?'' HyeongJun and Dohyon ask while make a cute face.

''Ewwww.....Who say you my brother?'' Dongpyo stick out his tongue.

The members laugh at their childish behavior.While the member laugh at them, Yohan grab my hand and ask,

''Can you come with me?''

Before I could reply he already drag me outside the restaurant.

''Where are we going?'' I ask him..

''Just wait.I'm sure you will like it.'' he look at me and smile.

After that, we reach a place that full with lights and trees.At the centre have a water fountain.There's a bench in front the water fountain.It was so beautiful....

''Woahhh.....It's so beautiful....'' I said as I admire the place.I didn't know that this restaurant has a beautiful place like this....

''See...I know you will like it'' Yohan smile.

I just admire the place without knowing that Yohan staring at me with a smile plastered on his face.

''Beautiful...'' he say.

''Right'' Still admire the place...

''Not the water fountain'' he say.

I look at him, ''Then?''

''You.You beautiful.'' He smile widely.

I blush and punch his arm, ''So cheesy''

Yohan laugh and hold both of my hand.He look directly at my eyes.

''Y/n.Thank you for coming into my life.Thank you because you change me...Without you, I don't know how my life will be.You're my light, you my sunshine, my rainbow after the rain.I promise I will protect you and love you forever.I will never let a single tear drop from your eyes.I promise I will protect you until my last breath.I will be the best husband in the world...'' he say.

''I love you,Mrs Kim Y/n...''

''I love you too, Mr Kim Yohan''

Continue~~~

Hiiii....it's near the ending......And I want to inform you that maybe I will not update after this because my exam is near...so I need to study....btw don't forgot to vote....