Chapter 6

Y/N P.O.V

Tomorrow morning~~~

I woke up from the sound of my alarm.I took a look at my bloody bandage because I didn't clean my wound yesterday.

I get down from my bed and go to the bathroom.I stood in front of the mirror and look at my reflection.

My face were swollen because of crying all night.My eyes were puffy,lot of eyes bag,red nose and messy hair.

I unbuttoned my clothes and take a bath.

I felt fresh when the water make a contact with my body.Even my wrist feel sting because of cut,she just bath calmly.

After a few minutes~~~~

I already done bath.I changed my badgade to a new one after clean my wound.After that,I wore my school uniform.

Luckily to me because the school uniform is long sleeve so I can hide my wrist under it.

After I done changed,I took my phone,wallet and bag and go downstairs for breakfast.

I go inside the kitchen but don't see anyone.Suddenly I saw a note that was stick at the fridge.I took the note and read it,

'Good morning princess..

sorry
because we can't eat breakfast with you because we have a meeting.Take a breakfast before go to school okay...love you..
        love, mom and dad'

''Tch...princess?'' unbelievable.

I look at the table and saw a sandwich.I take the sandwich and eat it.After finish it I wore my shoes and go to school.

At school~~~~~

I arrived at school and go to my locker to take my book.It was quite since it still early and not much students come early.

While I was about to take my book, someone slam my locker.

''What the ...'' I look at who is it.And it was Jaehyun.

''What are you ---- Yahh!!'' He didn't give me chance to speak and drag me to one abounded classroom.

He pushed me in to the classroom and locked the door.

I was so scared because I remember what he did to me at that night.

He walked closer to me while smirking.I walk backwards and my back hit the wall that have behind me.

He lean his body closer to me and whisper,

''I don't want to do anything to you right now.But I want you to accept the marriage.''

''I don't want!!!'' I shout and push him away from me.

He glare at me and after that he smirk.Is he crazy?

''If you don't want to married me then,okay...But your friends will face the punishment.Especially your lovely Yohan.I know you love him.Right?Hahahaha'' He said while smirking.

How did he know that I love Yohan?

My eyes wide because of the thought he will do something to my friends especially the guy I love.

''D-don't you dare to lay your finger on them!!!'' I shout at him.

''Then...Married me...Simple...''He crossed his arms in front his chest.

''You bastard!!!'' I shout.

''i give you time until tomorrow...Married me or your friends will face it.'' He said and left the classroom.

I was standing there speechless.Tears rolled down my cheeks.I fall on my knees as I cry out loud.

''Arghhhhhhh!!!!!!!''I shout as loud as I can.

continue~~~~~