Chapter 15

(listen to the song when I told you)

Yohan P.O.V

Me and Y/n right now at airport waiting for our flight.We going to Jeju Island for honeymoon.We choose Jeju because......

flashback~~~

Me and Y/n was cuddle on the bed.Her head was layed on my chest while I played with her hair.

''Y/n-ahh'' I called her

''Hmm...''

''Where do you want to go for honeymoon?'' I ask her

She looked at me and think.

''Hmmm....How about Jeju?'' she suggested.

''Why Jeju?We can go far from that like Paris,Dubai, London...Why Jeju?'' I asked her weirdly.

''Because Jeju are not far from here...Sooo...When you or I gone, we can go to Jeju because there's a lot of our memories...''she said while hold my hand.

I was touched by what she said.

''I promise you,right...That I will protect you until my last breath.So if you want to go to Jeju to created our memories,okay...We'll go there'' I smiled at her.

''Okayyy....'' she smiled back.

present~~~~

Finally our flight arrive and we go inside the airplane and sit at our seat.

The flight was calming while Y/n was sleeping and I secretly took a picture of her~~~

After 2 hour we finally arrive at Jeju.

''Wahhh!!!The view is so beautiful!!!'' Y/n say while open her arms wide dramatic.

I walk to her and back hug her.

''This is where we will create our memories together'' I whisper to her.

She turn around to face me and say,

''Let's create a beautiful memories together here'' she sat while smiling at me.

I smile back at her and we stay at the position for a while.

''Let's go to hotel''

At the hotel~~~~

Y/n P.O.V

'

'Wahhh....''

Was the first thing I say when Yohan open our hotel room.

It's was simple.On the bed have a roses petal heart-shape(?).Above the headboard,have a word 'Mr&Mrs' with light around it.From the balcony, we can see the beach.

''Did you arrange this on your own?'' I ask him.

''Yea'' he smile.

''Do you like it?'' he ask.

''It's so beautiful''

''I have more that this'' he smile cocky at me.

''Really?!What is it?'' I ask excited.