Chapter 4

Yohan P.O.V

''Actually the girl i---'' I got cut from a phone call.

''Sorry.I have to answer this'' Y/n said while show me her phone.It's was her mother.

''Okay..'' I reply.

After Y/n walked away to answer it, I feel so relief...

''*sigh* Oh my god...''

Actually I started to like her since I opened up my heart to her...The members knew it and they said that I should confess to her before anyone else...Y/n have a lot of secret admire at school you knoww....

After a few minutes~~~~

Y/n come back after finished the call...

''I'm sorry but I can't join you guys to watch the fireworks.My mom need me right now.'' Y/n said sadly.

''It's okay...We can watch it together next time'' I replied while smiling at her.But my heart is hurt.

''Did you need me to accompany you home?'' I asked because I'm worried if something happens to her...

''It's okay...Don't need to.'' She reply while shaked her head.

''Just say my goodbye and sorry to the rest of the guys.'' She added.

''Okay see you again'' I said while smiling brightly but my heart was broke because I just missed the chance to confess to her...

Y/n wave at me and walk away.

*sigh*

''Hyung?''

I look behind and saw the members...Their eyes show pity.I know they heard what me and y/n was saying because they planned it all...

''Don't worry hyung...You will try it again next time...'' Junho patted my back.

''Yeah...Maybe you lost the first change, but that doesn't mean that you will lost the chance forever...'' Hyeong Jun said.

How did this kid know about this thing?

''Okayy....Let's not sad about this anymore...Let's go eat feet chicken!!!!!Seungwoo hyung treat!!!'' Seungyoun hyung shout.

The maknae line shout and jumping around happily while Seungwoo hyung just whine why him.

I just smile look at them and we go to a feet chicken restaurant.

Y/N P.O.V

I feel bad because I can't join the boys watch the fireworks because my mom need me.

And I lost my chance to confess to Yohan....*sigh*

I arrived at home and go inside...

''I'm home...'' I said while open the door.

I closed the door while my back faced the living room.When I turned around I was really shocked.

''W-wh-what a-are you d-doing here?'' I asked while my whole body was shocked and trembling.

The person in my house is ..................... ...............................

continue~~~~~~~

Another short chapter.....please support and vote my story....sorry for all the mistake.....