Chapter 18~Slumber Party Time~(part 1)

Hajime's POV:

Once we got to the nurses office I looked around the room, seeing Mikan organizing the cabinets, "Mikan!" I say, sounding a little too loud. She jumps, nearly falling over, "Y-Y-Yes?" she says, sounding a little frightened as she turns around, her eyes widening, "N-Nagito!" I watch as she quickly heads over to us and looks at Nagito's arm, "W-We need to get this treated!" she says as she leads him to a chair, me following close behind. Mikan turns towards her desk to look for her first aid kit, "W-What happened...?"

Nagito sits in the chair, sighing some, "I-I was shoved into t-the lockers...I-I guess s-something sharp cut me w-when I hit them" he says, looking down a little. Mikan finds the kit and kneels down next to Nagito while I sit in the chair next to his. Mikan starts to disinfect the wound, "S-So...w-who did this...?" she asks, sounding concerned.

Nagito was about to answer her, until I spoke up, "It was Katsu..." I say, looking down and balling up my fists. Katsu...thinking about what he tried to do to Nagito makes me...so pissed off. Nagito notices me and puts his hand over one of my fists, making me glance over at him, "H-Hajime...I-It will be okay...~ H-He will get expelled l-like Kaizer...~" he says with a smile.

I smiled a bit and connected my hand with his, "I know...I just...feel like it's my fault..." I look back down, squeezing his hand some. Nagito's face saddens, "D-Don't say that..." he says as he rubs his thumb on the back of my hand, making me blush. He did this earlier in class...it...actually helped me calm down...~ I don't mind him doing it...he just doesn't want to see me upset or angry. "N-Nothing is your f-fault Hajime...~ Y-You saved me f-from him...~" Nagito says smiling sweetly.

Mikan giggles as she wraps up the cut, "H-Hajime really is your k-knight in s-shining armor Nagito~" she says as she finishes up. I look over at Mikan and laugh some, "I guess I am...~ Which means I have to protect my prince~" I say smiling warmly at him. Nagito hides his blushing face in his hands, looking embarrassed while Mikan squeals, "Y-You two are s-so cute~ I-I'm glad that y-you two are t-together...~" she says with a kind smile, "I-I support you t-two~"

I smile at her. I'm so glad that she supports us...~ At least one of my classmates that's not in our group is okay with Nagito...~ I wish the others were...

Nagito's POV:

Once Mikan was done, we thanked her and left the nurses office. My face was still red after Hajimes last comment...I was so embarrassed hearing him say that to her...prince? I'm far from a prince, but...he really is my knight...~

We went ahead and talked to the headmaster before going to the room...I had to tell him about what happened. I was so nervous but...he was actually really nice...~ I was afraid that he would just send me away and think that I was making it up, but with Hajime here to back me up we were able to get Katsu expelled too...~ I never thought that this would actually happen...since they always get away with stuff...I feel so lucky~ I smile happily, giggling to myself. He makes me...so happy~

Hajime notices me and laughs slightly, "What are you giggling about~?" He asks as we approach the room door. I snap out of it and blush some, looking away, "A-Ah..I-I was just..." I blush more, "T-Thinking about you...~" That was corny of me to say...

He blushes and smiles, "Your so adorable~" he says with a laugh, using the knock code on the door. After a little bit Chiaki answers the door with a...pretty happy smile...~ I'm guessing things with her and Souda went well~ We walk inside to notice that...there's more new stuff in the room, along with snacks and a...pizza?

"Well, looks like you guys prepared everything while we were gone..." Hajime says as he sits in one of the beanbag chairs, me sitting by him. Souda laughs some, rubbing his neck, "Yea...sorry Hajime...I know you wanted me and you to go get everything, but you took FOREVER...so I asked Chiaki to go with me~" he says with a smile as Chiaki walks back over, sitting next to Souda.