Part 3

Second part today!-auther

Nicos pov!!!

I sighed a happy sigh and sank into the warmth of wills chest. Sometimes if I'm really nervous things come out in Italian. Or French. Or Latin. But will seemed to get the message. Will put his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. I nestle my face and hear the steady sound of his heart beat. Actually it's pretty fast. That thought makes me laugh. "What?" He asks. I grin"Nothing. Your hearts beating really fast". He puts his ear to my chest and laughs "well so is yours" he then falls backwards into the bed, causing me to fall forwards onto the bed. I cuddle next to him and eventually fall asleep.

Wills pov!!!
I watched as nico fell asleep huddled against me. He looked so peaceful when he slept. Like an angel. He looked like he hadn't gone through all the pain that he had. I lay my face in his soft hair and fell asleep.
[time skip to dawn!]
I woke up with the sun as I always do and looked over at Nico to make sure last night wasn't a dream. He lay there with his head on my arm sleeping peacefully. Then the sleep smile disapeered from his face and was replaced with a look of terror. He started mumbling in Italian as he slept and I'm assuming he had a night mare. He shot up with a small scream. "Gods, nico are you alright? " I asked although he obviously wasn't. He was breathing heavily in cold sweat. "Y-yeah. I'm ok. Just a bad dream..." he said, his breathing evening out. "wanna talk about it?" I asked. "I-I dreamed I was back in Tartarus. Only you were there to. It was better with you. But then a monster came and..." he trailed off and I pulled him into a hug. "It's ok baby. Your ok."