Chapter 18

Glass

HOLLANDS POV

I walked to the smashed up phone and held the biggest part up scanning it to find its opening for the memory card.

I spot a little hole at the side of the phone, I took a pin out of my hair as my hair swung along as if the wind was blowing it.

I took the end of the pin and it fit perfectly into the hole which seemed like a lock leaving a click.

A little piece popped out as it was unlock revealing the memory card.

I looked at the memory card with it's little pieces still placed in order.

I sigh picking up the rest of the pieces from the shattered phone.

"OW" I shrieked seeing my hand bleed in return.

I stared at my palm as blood started to trickle down my wrist.

Taehyungs eyes opened wide as he jumped off his bed and run towards my direction as I could hear his heavy footsteps rushing to me.

"Does it really hurt? Does it sting? Is it burning?" Taehyung questioned me immediately right after each one not giving me time to respond to one.

"Umm.. uhhh... Ummm" I replied wanting to reply but not having the time and moment to do so.

Taehyung saw, then stopped pushing questions at me.

"It's fine, it just hurts a bit." I finally said.

Taehyung sighed and pulled me up and walked me to the toilet, he took a damp towel and wiped my blood away then told me to go to his bed.

I stood there stunned not knowing what to do.

I stuttered then walked out of the toilet slowly and sat on the edge of his bed.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
A/N:
Heya!! Thank you for readinggg
Please vote and comment:)