Chapter 25

Petal

HOLLANDS POV
"Wait... Tae, you're telling me, that you bought this house just for us to stay together?!"
"Of course my Holly because you make me jolly!" He replied with his rectangular cute smile.

I couldn't help but smile at his cuteness.

He walked closer to me and leaned down, his hot breath brushing against my neck making shivers run down my spine.

His arm slid across my waist and reached for something behind me. I stood still, shocked and rooted to the ground.

He stood back and pulled his suitcase from behind me and turned it to sit on it, staring into my eyes.

I looked down and avoided his eye contact. I couldn't believe what I thought he was going to do at first.

I saw him smirk as he saw the light shade of pink appeared on my cheeks.

"I'm leaving." I quickly said to get out of the awkward staring scenery.

"Waitttttttttt!" He whined for me to stop as he chased to catch up with me.

He showed me to the lift.

Oh my- there's a lift in this apartment.

What else is there an indoor Swimming pool??

"This is the indoor Swimming pool" he said as we walked into a room.

Oh my... okay I didn't mean for that to happen. I mentally facepalmed myself.

We were inside the lift when the lift suddenly shook.

"Oh my god!" I shouted as I grabbed onto Taehyungs sleeve.

The lift door opened leaving us staring at each other.

"Uhh...Let's go" I hesitated and let go of his sleeve.

I hate this lift.

"Here's the room." He said as he dragged his suitcase into the room.

"We're both sleeping here? But there's only one bed..." I protested.

He pouted and replied, " you want me to sleep on the floor?" I shook my head in protest.

"Then let me sleep with you." I stared at his chocolate brown eyes for a long time and quickly look away and looked outside the window and was greeted by the waves of the ocean hitting the shore of the beach.

I saw a study table and sat on the chair. I smiled as I looked at the sky connecting with thee end of the ocean. This was beautiful.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Taehyung said as he lightly placed his hand on my back. I nodded while still looking out.

I looked up at him and a sudden memory struck my head.

This was a Déjà vu. This somehow was familiar. The table looking up at Taehyung. It seems like it happened before.

I stood up and quickly covering my worried face with a smile.