Chapter 20

Diary's the truth right?

After examined my finger he took out a plaster.
I expected him to just toss it to me but he tore off the plastic pulled me towards him and wrapped the plaster around the wound.He caressed it for a while before apologising again.

He stood up, walking to the closet beside the front door and opened it revealing a vacuum.

He then walked to the glass fragments on the door and started vacuuming up the pieces.

HOLLANDS POV

oh my... go-

Since when was there a vacuum in the dorm??!

I could of used it to vacuum the hair on the floor after I blew dry it ╥  ╥

"Oh yeah, it's okay it wasn't your fault for what happened to my hand." I finally replied after a while.

TAEHYUNGS POV

I nodded slowly before walking back into my bed seeing Holland rush back onto her own bed.

I smiled and tried to hide it by frowning a little but it didn't end well.

It was too obvious.

I don't know why I can't stop falling for her.

She forgave me so easily and she's was very optimistic and knew immediately that I didn't mean it and she knew that I would keep blaming myself so she used another excuse.

She's driving me crazy.><

HOLLANDS POV

Why am I staring at him, but can't look away?

His eyes are really nice... what

W..hat is wrong with me?

"Holland," Taehyung said making me hum in response.

"Don't we have to do a group project that professor min assigned us?"

"Oh my! I almost forgot!" I quickly replied, relieved he reminded me.

After 2 hours of hard work and good starings we managed to finish the project.
_______________________________

Taehyung got up stretching and headed to his cupboard and took out his clothes.

"I'm going to shower first" he said and took his towel and headed to the toilet in our dorm.

I nodded and waited for the door to close and hear a click before taking my diary.

I read it.

Everything was new except some which I could remember.

The way my mother had left.

The name of my 'boyfriend' which was..

'Sam'

I had also written why we broke up and it wasn't the same as I could remember where he had just left me.