Chapter 21

Warning!!

If you are easily disturbed by some content, I recommend you not read the diary entry below and just read after it. It will still make sense hopefully.
_______________________________
It makes sense

'Dear diary,
Today Sam broke up with me:( but I guess I'm kind of happy he did? He wasn't really the great guy I thought he was. He wanted t...to have (__) with me. I can't write it so maybe I'll set up a little game at the bottom because I don't really want to write it directly:( anyway he broke up with me because I didn't want to do what he wanted to do. I hate him now
The game:
1 2 3
It has the letters 'X' , 'S' , 'E'

The word is : _   _   _
2 3 1

(Good thing he didn't touch me)
- Holland'

I sat there shocked.

Everything linked up.

I remember telling Taehyung that my ex had told people my name was stupid and I found that it did happen in the pages after I wrote why we broke up.

So what happened was that he wanted to do something to me and then I didn't allow him to so he broke up with me and went around spreading my name.

This all made sense but I didn't understand.

How did I know he had spread my name around when that didn't happen to me in my other life?

I didn't even know how to speak Korean and here I am.

I was changing.

I continued to read on everything was the same except why I broke up with Sam, that I always had gone to a good school, my father was never struggling and my life was great.

Even the entry I wrote about Taehyung was all correct.

I had seen many diary entries with the word "bts" and "Taehyung" in it I was just about to read it until the toilet door swung open making me jolt up.

Taehyung came out rubbing his wet hair with his towel and saw me close my diary with a loud bang.

"What's that?"

"N..nothing" oh god I was stuttering.

I quickly took my clothes and towel and ran into the toilet and hadn't realised that my diary had fallen on the floor.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
A/N:
Hey:)) thank you for reading:)
Please don't be a shy reader and vote and comment!
If you are confused or anything you are welcomed to DM me if you have any questions.
Love you all!!

(Is it just me or does the Hey:)) look weird HAHA)