Chapter 28

Remember me

HOLLANDS POV
I looked down at my necklace Taehyung gave me, the day the numbers appeared on my wrist.

I stared down at it and kept turning it, smiling to myself.

I couldn't get a grasp of my emotions,
Was I sad? Or was I happy? Was I anxious? Or was I scared?

I looked closer at the necklace and felt as if the heart wasn't smooth, there was a line which seemed as if it could be opened.

I used my two thumbs to softly pry it open, scared of scratching the silver and it opened with a click.

I looked inside, it had a photo of Taehyung and I on the beach and I remembered this was the first time we had ever said 'I love you' to each other.

At the bottom of the photo it had the date.

I closed it and stared at the necklace or more of a locket.

Touched by the secret photo in it.

My wrist stated shinning again.

'30'

I had half an hour left.

I walked to the bedside table and took out my book, that I would read at night.

I pulled out an envelope which had a handwritten letter for Taehyung, I placed it on my table until Taehyung ran to my room with his watch beeping, he quickly stopped his stop watch and walked to me.

"Half an hour more," he said while looking at me with his chocolate brown eyes which portrayed sadness.

I took his hand and looked at his wrist, he had one more hour.

Yes. Taehyung had numbers on his wrist too, it only came thirty minutes after I got mine.

"Thank you tae, for everything, the locket, I found out that you put a photo of the first time we said 'I love you' to each other, Tannie and always being here for me." I said giving Taehyung a hug.

"Holland, I love you so much and I'm so happy that I found you and I will definitely find you again."

Tannie ran to us barking happily while jumping up and down.

I picked him up and ruffled his face with my nose, "I'm gonna miss you Tannie, I'll make sure that if we go back to our life, if , I will make sure we get you again, so we will be reunited."

I could tell Taehyung was about to cry, I could and forever will be able to read him like an open book.

I knew myself that I was about to cry.

We both couldn't hold our tears as a warm tear escaped from our eyes and rolled down our cheek.

Taehyung and Holland both reached up to each other's face and wiped the tears away with their thumbs.

I stared at his rosy lips wanting to taste his soft honey lips on mine.

I slowly leaned closer but without any hesitation, Taehyung pulled me by the nape of my neck and smashed his lips on mine.

His warm lips, moving in perfect synchronisation with mine.

The taste of tears on his lips, as he kissed me with passion, not wanting to stop, he pulled away.

Both gasping for air.

"I'll miss you Holland." He said with their foreheads together, his hand still behind her neck.

"I'll miss you too." Holland tried to answer without breaking down into tears.

Tannie just sat there, watching, probabaly confused.

"I'm gonna miss you too" I said staring at Tannie.

My wrist started shining again.

"One minute left," I said as Taehyung and I stood up.

"I love you so much Tae. I'll wait for you."

He nodded as I saw a single tear roll down his cheek.

"You said you will become rose petals?"he asked.

"Yeah"I said remembering my dream.

"Why rose?Why not any other flower?" Taehyung questioned

"Because that was the first flower you have ever given me."

He smiled as I saw his cheeks get rosy.

My wrist started shining brighter and brighter.

'00.25'

"Twenty five seconds left." I said pulling Taehyung in for one last kiss.

Our tears falling from each other's face.

We hugged each other as if we were going to never see each other again, then, I disappeared.

TAEHYUNGS POV
"I love you,"I whispered.

"Please remember me, please remember our promise." I said as she changed into rose petals which swayed left and right then landed ont he floor.

I fell to the ground in tears, not knowing what to do with my life.

At least this was better than in her dream, it all seemed happier but still sadder.

The emotions were too hard to control.

I slowly got off the floor and took my jar which had one rose petal in it 'Luck' was written on it and at the bottom had ' T + H = ♡'. I smiled sadly to myself as I picked up every single petal on the floor not leaving any behind, placing it into the jar.

I held the jar in my hand and glanced at Hollands table, I saw a letter on the table and took it in my hand.

Placed tannie and the jar on my lap and opened the envelope with tears dripping down my cheeks.
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
A/N:
I got really sad when I was writing this chapter 😭

This book is ending soon, a few more chapters left:(

I love you all so much, I hope you know that.

Have a good morning/night.

Love you! 3

💜

Special note:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This note is for DearTaehyungg , you too are very very close to your followers and I appreciate that very much!! Remember to take pride in your work and you are awesome! I'm here if you want to talk><
Remember that I am here for you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~