Chapter 27

Promise

TAEHYUNGS POV
"Are you ok holly?" I asked turning my head to face her.

She nodded slowly, stuttering for a while then answering again, "Actually, not really."

I took hold of her thin wrist as gently as I could and brought it up to my eye level.

'525595'

What does that mean?
"How long was this on your wrist? I thought you said you would never get a tattoo?"

She chuckled a little before she stopped and realised he was serious.

"Tae, no I didn't get a tattoo it appeared just now, as '525600' but I have a feeling that my dream I had when we were staying at the dorm, is coming true."

Oh god, her dream.

I quickly jumped off the bed and grabbed the calculator, "It seems as if the numbers are in minutes, if it is decreasing and not too fast, it should be in minutes and because it was 525600 before that mean that in total, we have one year." I said pressing the keys in the calculator.

What happens when she disappears?

Will she be gone?

Or will she go back to her previous life?

HOLLANDS POV

I knew what he was thinking, I could read him like an open book.

"Tae don't worry, destiny will pull us together, remember that. No matter what happens, we will end up finding each other."

Tae nodded slowly and looked down at the floor.

"Honey, I want to give you something," he said moving closer to me and pulled something out of the bed side table.

He took out a box and opened it revealing a beautiful necklace.

"I bought this necklace for you, and I want you to wear it so even when you leave, you'll remember me."

I smiled and nodded happily, "Thank you dear."

He leaned closer and put the necklace around my neck, securing it.

I took the heart at the middle and saw 'T+H'
I smiled at it and ran my fingers over it and flipped it over, "I love you Holland" was written in the middle and at the top it wrote 'Taehyung' and at the bottom it wrote 'Holland'.

I took the heart at the middle and saw 'T+H'I smiled at it and ran my fingers over it and flipped it over, "I love you Holland" was written in the middle and at the top it wrote 'Taehyung' and at the bottom it wrote 'Holland'

A/N: here's to visualise better:)

I felt tears sting the back of my eyes as I looked up at Taehyung, "I love you too tae"

He pulled my arm and I was in his warm embrace. "I love you so much, that no words can describe my love for you."
_______________________________

"Holland, let's make a promise to each other."
Taehyung said as we walked along the beach, the waves washing our feet.

"Okay you go first." I said as I glanced at him.

He stopped walking and turned to face me, placing his hands on the curves of my waist.

"Promise me that you will continue to love me and whatever happens in the future, you will also try to find me."

"I promise" I said raising my pinkie up at him.
He smiled and took hold of it with his pinkie.

"Now your turn" he said with a smile.

"Promise me that you won't forget me too and that we will do everything we wanted to do in the previous life, together." He held my pinkie tighter.

He smiled and said " I promise."

He knew what I was talking about.

Getting married.

Starting a family.

We wanted too but we were afraid of what would happen when I went back, or if I would even be able to go back or if I would just disappear from this world.
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
A/N:
Wooo! Yehhhh two updates in a row, this is to make up for my long waited update:)

Thank you so much for reading! I really appreciate it! This story is going to end soon and I mean it this time><

Love you alllllll!! Enjoy the rest of your day/night!