Chapter 30

Wish

HOLLANDS POV
I had kept the jar from that day onwards.

My father had found a job and was earning lots of money.

We were currently packing up, getting ready to move to Korea.

It had been a year, and I felt as if I had been missing something.

Had it been Sam? I had broken up with him because I thought that what I wrote in the diary would happen in the future.

The dairy I had written had missing pages, missing stories.

As if, I had been changing my own future.

But would that mean I would never meet Taehyung again?

The man I have always been searching for but never being successful.

Nothing would satisfy me as I continued to search for him, I would even see him more than once but it would never be him. I would be hallucinating.

I finished packing my suitcase, it was the same suitcase I used when I was leaving the posh hotel.

I grabbed my diary and looked through it one more time.

From the time I had first gotten my Taehyung card, to the times my mother had been teaching me Korean, to the time where she had been gone from my life and to me trying to find him every day, slowly losing hope.

I had missed him, missed his goofiness, missed his warmth around me when I slept, I missed his strong cologne of soap, flowers and sweat and I missed his honey tasting lips.

I even missed that stupid smirk of his.

I was afraid of myself.

If I changed my future would that mean I would never meet Taehyung?

Would I not be with him?

No.

Destiny, fate will pull us together.

I put my diary into my backpack, slinging the strap over my shoulder.

Pulling the handle of the suitcase out to pull it out of the room before I stopped my tracks, switching off the lights and grabbing the jar, 'our' having it safe in my hand as my father and I exited the house getting ready to drive to the airport.
_______________________________
TAEHYUNGS POV

I sat on the bench where I had first asked out the love of my life.

It had been a year and I couldn't find her.

I was starting to feel... hopeless.

When I had gone back to my original life, I was still holding onto the jar of rose petals, Hollands card but Tannie?

Tannie wasn't there, I would sometimes worry if I had accidentally left him back at the house before I disappeared.

Or maybe Tannie went back to his previous life as well?

I stared up at the sky, connecting the stars which were starting to become visible as the sun was slowly setting in the background.

I stared up at the moon and remembered what Holland had told me, 'a moon is like a friend, it follows you everywhere.'

But I was right. Holland is much more beautiful than the moon.

When I look at her, I forget all about the moon.

And the stars, she said sometimes she would make a wish and it would come true.

It came true for her... she met me.

Then it's my turn.

I looked up at a star and shut my eyes closed, placing my two hands together, interlocking my fingers. Wishing softly to myself, "Please... please bring me back to my Holland." I let my hands fall the the side and my eyes fluttered open, tears stung the back of my eyes as I reached into my pocket and took out a box, opening it revealing a ring.

"Please."I said one more time, my eyes shimmering while looking at the ring I had bought, waiting for Holland to come back to me.
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
A/N:
One finished chapter!

I would like to say that I really appreciate all of you!💜💜

You all are so nice and sweet.

As usual I got very upset writing this chapter. There will be one or two chapters left.

I love you all!!

Have a good day/night!