059

3rd person

Ashton had won the contest.

It wasn't too far off but nevertheless he had won. He dropped Addison back off at the Hemmings residence.

"I'll be back to get you soon."

"Should I prepare something?" Addison laughs slightly. She was confused. She thought his winning would mean another night full of fun, hers would have been.

"I'll be back in an hour so just watch a show or something and don't think too hard." Ashton held her hand playing with her fingers. She stood outside of his car on the drivers side.

"Okay." She pouted a little. He groaned. She knew that drove him crazy. She didn't want to miss anymore time with him.

"One hour," Ashton smiled.

"One hour." Addison nodded back. With that he headed off.

Ashton went directly to the nearest supermarket. Just then he got a phone call. Luke.

Ashton picked up the phone.

"What's up?" Luke asked. Luke sat in his room with Nadia. She laid on his chest as Luke talked. "I just saw your text."

"Is Nadia with you?" Ashton asks. He grabs a cart.

"Of course she is." Luke laughs.

"What?" Nadia asks, confused.

"Put me on speaker!" Ashton growls.

"Woah, someone's grumpy." Luke says to himself putting his phone on speaker. "Okay go ahead."

"So I'm trying to plan a really nice thing for Addison but I don't know what to do-"

"Oh I've got this." Nadia laughs. "Okay you're doing this in your house?"

"Yeah." Ashton mumbles.

"But some fairy lights, some flowers. Maybe roses or sunflowers, 'cause that's cute. And then you're gonna need to buy snacks and shit for a cute movie night with you two and then you can finally confess that you love her-"

"Woah!"

"Nadia!" Luke laughs.

"What- I- I don't-"

"Don't try to lie to me Irwin. I already know you more than you know you." Nadia laughs.

"That's not-"

"Just buy the shit and have a good night, now bye I'm trying to have a good night aswell." Luke groans hanging up his phone.

Ashton stared at his on the other head shocked.

"Asshole." Ashton mumbled.

He heading throughout the store and bought all the things Nadia told him to buy. He even bought some new movies Addison hadn't shut up about. He smirked throwing in the newest horror movie.

Scaredy cat Ashton thought.

Ashton head to the checkout then straight to his house.