14-Pandora's Box -- Part 2

"Wei Ying."

"Mn?"

"There was something else in the box."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Wei Ying looked up, his eyes roving over acres of smooth, white skin. Lan Zhan was still semi-hard, and his hair was splayed out behind him like an angel.

Rising, he nestled himself next to Lan Zhan's side and tugged at his forehead ribbon. "Stay or go?"

Lan Zhan didn't move his head, but he cut his eyes sideways to look at him. "Go," he said, his voice still sounding strained.

Wei Ying undid the knot and slid it free. Lan Zhan's eyes followed it as it dangled in the air. 

Tossing it over his shoulder, Wei Ying traced Wangji's lips with his thumb. "How are they already swollen?" he asked. "I haven't even kissed them yet."

He bent to remedy that, letting his body fall fully against Lan Wangji, who pulled him close and returned his kiss with fervor, starting out slow and deep and ending with them both panting and pulling at Wei Ying's clothes. 

He stood to get rid of them and then rejoined Lan Zhan on the bed, rubbing his erection against Wangji's hip.

Wangji groaned and rolled them over, pressing Wei Ying into the mattress and his tongue into Wei Ying's mouth.

Wei Ying clutched hard at Lan Zhan's arms, his shoulders, the firm globes of his ass - anywhere he could reach. For everything he touched, he made sure to tell Lan Zhan how much he liked it. 

When Lan Zhan moved lower, taking his tongue on a journey down his body, Wei Ying couldn't reach Lan Zhan anymore, but his mouth told him how good he was making him feel. 

The hand that stroked his cock finally shut him up as he bit his lip to stifle a moan. God, he was hard!

"Do you want to know what else was in the box, Wei Ying?"

He's asking about this now? "Uh, sure thing, Lan Zhan. Tell me. Quickly."

Lan Zhan didn't respond, and Wei Ying lifted his head to see Lan Zhan shaking his. "Why not?" he asked. "I thought that's what you wanted."

"Can't tell you. Have to show you."

Relief flooded Wei Ying's mind. "Fine. Yes, show me already."

Lan Zhan bent down and took the head of Wei Ying's cock into his mouth, and Wei Ying said a silent prayer of thanks, relaxing as Lan Zhan found a rhythm.

He had ceased to notice anything except the beautiful heat and moist friction of Lan Zhan's lips, so he happily let his leg rest over the other man's shoulder when prodded. 

But then Lan Zhan's slick finger began to prod him elsewhere, slipping into him during a pause in the ministrations of his mouth.

"Ahh...uhgghhgh... Lan Zhan!" Wei Ying cried. "Don't!"

Lan Zhan left his cock unattended to return to his lips, silencing him with another deep kiss. He matched the strokes of his finger to the strokes of his tongue until Wei Ying moaned and relaxed around him. 

For his part, Wei Ying was lost. He'd never imagined this, but what had been painful at first had quickly become warm and dangerously erotic. It was sexual tension in a way he'd never felt before. 

"Okay?" Lan Zhan asked, raising his head to meet Wei Ying's gaze.

Wei Ying felt shy having Lan Zhan inside him, but not so shy he wanted him to stop. "It's... warm," he told him. "That was what was in the box?"

Lan Zhan nodded and added a second finger alongside the first. 

"Ohh...." Wei Ying swallowed hard and tightened his grip on Lan Zhan's shoulders. "Lan Zhan, I..." He closed his eyes against the sensations building in his lower body as waves of pleasure began to radiate through him with each slow thrust of Lan Zhan's fingers.

"Lan Zhan," he whispered. "Please..."

He found himself face down on the mattress before he could finish his plea. Lan Zhan's breath was hot on his neck, and he kissed him there as his fingers found Wei Ying's nipples and traced hot circles around them.

His weight ground Wei Ying's hard cock into the soft fabric beneath them, and even without his fingers inside, that wedding-present jelly was warming his insides and making him squirm.

He needed more. "Lan Zhan, please," he said. "I want it. Don't make me wait."

Lan Zhan grabbed one of his hips and entered him with just the head of his cock. 

Wei Ying thought he might cry. "Ahh... Lan Zhan! For fuck's sake, it's so good. "

He knew he was still talking as Lan Zhan slid all the way in and seated himself, balls deep, but he had no idea what he was saying. He just couldn't stop. The feeling was too good, too intense, too... perfect. He felt Lan Zhan's foot slide down his calf, and he turned his head to briefly capture his lips. He had never wanted anyone like this.

His words became moans as Lan Zhan thrust into him, possessing him and driving him to climax against the mattress. 

Lan Zhan landed hard on his hands as Wei Ying came, and followed him over the edge, still thrusting mindlessly and filling Wei Ying with his cum.

It was a long time before they separated and their breathing returned to normal.

When Wei Ying found the strength to turn his head and look at Lan Zhan, he saw that the wine seemed to have worn off and his gaze was clear. He was still smiling, though.

"You are never allowed to drink again, Lan Zhan." He tried and failed to hold his 'stern' face. "But you do have a nice smile."

Lan Zhan chuckled. "I'm just happy there is actually a way to get you to stop talking."

"Liar," Wei Ying laughed. "I should hit you for that. Will when I find the strength."