Decision (Pomegranate)

"What do you mean you don't need me anymore, master?" Pomegranate asked, feeling like her whole perfect world was falling apart. 'Weren't we going to take over the kingdom together? You promised that we would be together, side by side?!' She had thought in her mind.

Dark Enchantress glared at her with her ruby-red eyes. "You're no longer useful to me..." she growled softly. "I've seen you pray to the moon behind my back! What are you now, Moonlight's follower?"

Those words that she spat out made Pomegranate's heart drop. "N-no! I was only trying to-"

"SILENCE!"

The 10 year old cookie wanted to run, run to Dragons Valley or beyond that! A tear fell from her eye.

"You're weak, just like your brother!" The legendary cookie hissed as she got up to go to the throne room. "Now LEAVE!" She commanded, slamming the door in front of Pomegranate's face.

"Master!" She cried, full of despair. More tears fell from her face. 'What will I do now? She has abandoned me!'

Brave... she had to find him... but without Dark Enchantress's help, she couldn't find the way to the kingdom. Besides, nocookie is going to accept her there after what she had done in the past. Or maybe Brave would accept her back. Pomegranate already knew the cookies who would probably give her another chance.

Finally, it was decided... she looked at the mirror and slammed it down, making a large crack on the glass and left the palace. She was going to start over and make a new life!

'Brave, I'm coming!...'