Returning (Cyborg)

(A/N): Before we start this chapter, there may be a hint of a random ship I thought of: Energy Drink x Cyborg (Enerborg) and I may do a fluff part (maybe lemon) on this (most likely in the next book or a oneshot book that contains CROB) but anyways, on to the story!

--------------

The robot cookie sighs softly as she gained her energy back. How did the barrier turn her completely off? How did it stop Energy Drink's bear tank? She continues to question the laws of physics (in general)

Energy Drink sighs softly as she seemed to be looking at.... her.... but why? Cyborg rolled her eyes softly and stares into the rising sun.

When she looked at Energy Drink, her heart (robot heart, whatever) had a bubbling feeling. 'What is this feeling?' She asked. Little did she know that Energy Drink climbed the tree and sat next to Cyborg.

"So....... do you have anyone you like?"

Cyborg looked at Energy Drink and said "No..." while her mind said 'You...'

"O-oh... I- I thought you liked Aloe!" The other cookie stuttered. Cyborg sighed softly. "I used too... but I guess he only likes me "as a friend" instead of someone he truly loves...." And it hurt Cyborg to say those words because she began to cry softly.

It felt like a long time before Energy Drink put her hand on one of Cyborg's cheeks and wiped the tears away. "It's okay... maybe he's not ready!" She smiles softly. "Its not that... it's...."

"IreallylikeyoumorethanafriendandIwanttobewithyou!"

Energy Drink's eye had widen as she said the sentence and Cyborg looked away, in shame. "Really? Because I love you too!"

Cyborg looked at Energy Drink. "A-are you serious or are you just joking?"

"Nope! I'm serious!"

And as they were just about to kiss, rustling was heard. The Beginners Club had returned with 3 more people! Brave, Aloe and a unknown cookie.

Wait- sleepy emerald green eyes, a night cap and a green candy cane. It couldn't be, he died years ago in the oven!

"D- Dozer?"