Missing Apprentice (Purple Yam)

Like usual, Purple Yam was planning to wait for Brave in the training center. Then a small breeze came. No doubt that it was Wind Archer with Devil and oddly, Strawberry.

Both Devil and Strawberry looked worried. Well he got Devil's worried expression (Since Fire Spirit is still healing from the accident), but Strawberry's expression was just pure terror! And where was Brave?

"Hey, Wind Archer, have you seen Brave?"

Wind Archer looks at Strawberry and whispers something to her gently. "Tell him the whole story..."

Strawberry gave a look at Wind Archer and looks at Purple Yam. "Don't worry, I'm hear to listen!" Purple Yam says in a very friendly way. She looked at him very worried and said "Brave went mad.... h-he wanted to find who killed Matcha and then murder the murderer.... Bright followed him..."

Purple Yam was in shock, he felt sudden rage fill his heart. 'Why did he do that?!'

Strawberry explained how he got Skater and Pomegranate injured and how he suddenly jumped out from the window and into the forest.

Wind Archer looks at Devil, who was swishing his tail in a frantic manner. "Go get back up, we need to find Brave and Bright... get Fire Spirit too, I think he's ready to go with us..." Wind Archer had commanded.

Devil nods and flies towards other cookies so they can have a search party.

'Brave, Bright, hang on... we will find you...'